Reviews for Theoretical Numbers
Lady Natsuka chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
My, it's been a long, long while since I've seen you around. I'd honestly given up hope that you were going to ever continue your fics until I got an email about an update today! I hope your family circumstances are better now? And it's completely understandable that losing all that data would really kill your muse and drive to write so it's totally fine and cool. Thank you for uploading this update!
leafpool5 chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
Welcome back. As usual i have no complaints about your stories and i have read all your stories that contain a femallen(Go PokerPair) and as for the your theories about the heart and innocence they do make sense. Too bad about your work and as for the host of the heart i'm going to guess Klaud Nine as lenalee is probably not even in the order at this time.
Vangran chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
I am glad to see an update. The stories you write are all done well and since not all that many people do Fem!Allen fics, I was always hoping that someday you'd update one of them. Thanks for the stories.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Tyki is going at it all wrong. How is he going to win over Ellen with that way he is thinking?
Andrea chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
I love how you did Tyki :) your writing is very good and I have read basically all of your man stories ;) keep up the good work and don't forget to update soon!
Reanie Campal chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
I am always amazed when authors can spin a scene from the other characters point of view so well, but your stories are always done so well :D
KhaalidaNyx chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Neah's a lot like Allen
IShipElectricChairs chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Ohmigod! It's a mini Cross! No way!
JediClaire chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I am very happy that my review was in anyway helpful. I really like your stories and I think this one is going be very grand as well. I like the way you introduced Cross into your story and I can't wait to see how this pans out.