Reviews for Silver Heart of The Web
MobiusFH chapter 12 . 2/3
This story was a complete master piece. I enjoyed reading it and it was very well done. You should make a sequal about Peter and Silver, Thank you and nice work
chm01 chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
interesting chapter
Tarix chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
Sweet story, Spidey deserves some private luck too.
toprichie97 chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
After reading this it is now in my top 5 Fanfictions
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
Rather liked this series in how you developed their relationship, thanks!
Idea for a future story? They marry, Peter becomes king, but then has to deal with Dr. Doom. What I like about Black Panther is that can be like Batman, but with the resources of an entire nation behind him. What could Spider-Man accomplish?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
great job
ialmostwon51 chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
quick question is the Tobey Maguire Spiderman

or the Andrew Garfield Spiderman?
KyuubiGoku chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
more! I need more of thus beautiful story. Don't you dare stop. Plz!
ShadowNic94 chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
And so ends one of the most enjoyable reads I have had in a long time. Bravo good sir! Can't wait for a sequel/one-shot(s)!
PS; If you do continue this in towards the Avengers vs. X-Men arc, could you sneak in either a fragment or more of the Phoenix bonding with Peter? I just think that with someone with his moral standard (Great Power, Great Responsibility) and his past experience with immense cosmic powers (Captain Universe & the Uni-Power) could use the power of The Phoenix Force for good whilst keeping true to his character as Spider-Man. It would also be a unique opportunity to see whether or not it is plausible and possible to turn the Phoenix into a force of good or give it a reasonable set of morals.
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
Well this was fun, though I can't imagine Sable will be very happy with Colossus and Magik when she learns just how badly they hurt him.
gunman chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
Great ending, though a little foreboding since you're bringing in the Phoenix Force.
I'd never have thought that Silver Sable would ever get together with anyone, considering how her comic version is usually all business.
You wrote a good story here. Sorry to see it end, but it's been a good read thus far.
Write on!
The New Creed chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
A great end to the story. The moments between Peter and Sable were touching and perfect. The whole build up to Avengers vs X-men was great and can't wait for a sequel.

Also loved how some of the avengers reacted to the kiss between Peter and Silver.

And Carol getting jealous, setting up for a love triangle (typical Parker luck) and maybe Jess getting involved as well. I think you have set your self up for a sequel. Would love to see how Carol and Peter relationship will change now that she is going to express her feelings (if she does in the sequel).

You sir are a magnificent writer.
Exile037 chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
Nice to see you back on the story, dude. I'm lovin the relationship with Spidey and Sable.
Coppa-Cola chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
I thought that you did a good job of ending the story in a way that could be continued later. The thing at the end with Carol would be interesting to see. If/When you get to those one-shots, it would be good to see how Silver reacts during the X-Men vs. Avengers. Keep up the good work!
roxasduelwielder chapter 12 . 12/21/2013