Reviews for Silver Heart of The Web
James McCormack chapter 12 . 7/6
I thought this story was absolutely amazing (pun intended). It was paced very well and was very romantic. I loved how the romance between Spider-Man and Silver Sable grew and developed. I especially liked the parts in which Silver was possessive of Spidey. I just only wished we got an epilogue about Silver and Peter getting married and Spidey becomes somewhat of a king of Symkaria. But all in all, I give it a 9.7. Keep up the awesome work, dude!
It was great but you started something with Carol and peter and I absolutely hate cliffhangers so please this is a thing you can probably keep going for a while between sable and Carol and after so many spiderman stories being cancelled before there time (like the spectacular spiderman series for instance) I really don't wanna be left with another cliffhanger please I beg of you don't break my heart.
pyrojack25 chapter 12 . 11/28/2015
Dude, awesome story, loved it, interesting romance... Dude ju-... Dude PERFECT!
Pedro52 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
cooll
WarpTachyon chapter 5 . 6/4/2015
I so loved it i hope when you finish the story you can make a sequel
MobiusFH chapter 12 . 2/3/2015
This story was a complete master piece. I enjoyed reading it and it was very well done. You should make a sequal about Peter and Silver, Thank you and nice work
chm01 chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
interesting chapter
Tarix chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
Sweet story, Spidey deserves some private luck too.
toprichie97 chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
After reading this it is now in my top 5 Fanfictions
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
Rather liked this series in how you developed their relationship, thanks!
Idea for a future story? They marry, Peter becomes king, but then has to deal with Dr. Doom. What I like about Black Panther is that can be like Batman, but with the resources of an entire nation behind him. What could Spider-Man accomplish?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
great job
ialmostwon51 chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
quick question is the Tobey Maguire Spiderman

or the Andrew Garfield Spiderman?
KyuubiGoku chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
more! I need more of thus beautiful story. Don't you dare stop. Plz!
ShadowNic94 chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
And so ends one of the most enjoyable reads I have had in a long time. Bravo good sir! Can't wait for a sequel/one-shot(s)!
PS; If you do continue this in towards the Avengers vs. X-Men arc, could you sneak in either a fragment or more of the Phoenix bonding with Peter? I just think that with someone with his moral standard (Great Power, Great Responsibility) and his past experience with immense cosmic powers (Captain Universe & the Uni-Power) could use the power of The Phoenix Force for good whilst keeping true to his character as Spider-Man. It would also be a unique opportunity to see whether or not it is plausible and possible to turn the Phoenix into a force of good or give it a reasonable set of morals.
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
Well this was fun, though I can't imagine Sable will be very happy with Colossus and Magik when she learns just how badly they hurt him.