Reviews for Caught Before Fallen
OnLyMinO chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
It's sweetly funny. can't help but smile :D
OnLyMinO chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
So, what's taiga's occupation now?
fangirlhaven chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
I truly am a sap for endings like these. ;')
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
DRAAAAMA! :)
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
cute
somerandomguy chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
I hate you bastard. You played with my emotions. You almost made me cry. I'll never forget this fanfic. :3 OMG. It's one of the best.
Drunken Strawberries chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
This is awesome. Made my heart ache too. But you didn't mention Aomine's work in the end. And why didn't kagami just follow him I mean he IS an American. Hope you continue this cause it would be sonsweet and you kind of left a lot unanswered...
kokode chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
I enjoyed it! mehehe. Although I think it would've done more justice to include one more chapter (or not, really, you could just make one or both chapters longer) where Kagamin would tell Daichan that he can't play basketball anymore. Or I'm just being crazy. mehehe.

Anyway, great story! dͺb
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
OMG, this is perfect! I love it! :'D
Mamita chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Kyaaaa! I love your fic, mostly because I love Kagami, I love, uke is so cute, I love the couple AominexKagami, is my favorite, but I also like Kagami with other couples, provided Kagami be uke, sorry I can not see any other way, lol, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them, lol, well keep it up, thanks and kisses.
Nekokratik chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
So sweet! Made me cry and i was reading this while listening to "when i was your man" by bruno mars. Great match!
HimeNoririn chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
thankyuu so much /
Edainwen chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
i truly love how this ended hahahahh but please i just have a few question... Aomine doesn't know kagami can't play basquetball anymore? tetsu was a policeman n he was in contact for the time kagami was a delinquent? how bad like delinquent? what do aomine if he is not a cop? please i would love to see this anser like a fic hahhaha but i will content with that few question owww this is so nice you made me very happy now. i will put this in the aokaga community, just pm me for anything you need ohh n i will suscribe to see more of your work see ya!
Edainwen chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
holy shit! this is just to much for me . i mean SHIT!I LOVE THIS! is too much perfect! please poor kagami you almost made me cry! shit that he lost his basquet n then he is a delinquent! n that they were so in love that he could not tell him he was going to other place stupid ahomine! shit please his heart was broken n then his dreams TTTT is too much i will cry! please also i loved he wasn't into drugs yet. (that is something i can't forgive even in fics... personal trauma with a cousin TT_TT) i was so happy he wans't that low yet i want to still love him after all. owww. ! please tell me aomine was a cop becouse he learned that kagami was aot the law please please! is to much? ahhahaha for a moment i believe it he was a sex there is a great image in Tumblr that show a kagami like that hahahahha well i love this n i will go to read the next chapter thansk a lot for the fic!
carameltea chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
This was such a good story! :D Great job Please write more fanfics, yours are really enjoyable to read :)