Reviews for The Switching of a Princess
tanithlipsky chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
interesting
Natalie chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
I don't understand, Persephone is Serenity's twin? Can you please write the next chapter?
small876 chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
Great story UPDATE IT SOON!
Cloud9WithSugar chapter 4 . 7/22/2007
I know you haven't updates in years, but it would be awesome if you did. It's a great story! _
Kana07 chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
omg its getting good i wanna see wat happens next cant wait
Neko9406 chapter 4 . 6/10/2006
Oh! Weite write write.
solsere chapter 4 . 5/24/2006
Please update! I love the "switch the princess" idea! I can't wait to read about the reactions of the other princesses: Lita, Amy, Rei, Mina to her complete change of personality and how the rest of the Lunarian population will discover about Princess 'Serenity'. I'm especially looking forward to Serenity's meeting with Endymion! Sigh...
efff chapter 4 . 5/13/2005
are you ever going to finish this?
sailor fate chapter 4 . 8/22/2003
please write more more more very very soon! :D
TenshiDaisy chapter 4 . 8/4/2003
I love the story so far, Serena's reaction to Luna and Artemis's switching idea was predicable for a girl suddenly finding herself in a princess's role. It will also be interesting to see how others react to her, especally Endymion. ~_
Didaskaleinophobia chapter 4 . 6/23/2003
Wow. This was great, but you haven't updated in a while. Will you please update soon?
Avalonia chapter 3 . 4/8/2003
Please hurry and update! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
ladyluna529 chapter 4 . 3/23/2003
this is VERY interesting. i like it.
Not Tellin chapter 4 . 3/8/2003
I really like your story alot. It is as if I can actually feel the character's emotions. Please continue writing this story. I can not wait to find out what happens next.

Thank you.
Avalonia chapter 4 . 12/30/2002
*screams with joy* It's here! It's here! I read your story on and then, that site shut down.

Your story is incredible! keeep writing!