Reviews for Honesty and Lies
Reader chapter 23 . 8/23
I just finished reading all 23 chapters over a couple of days and it's been such a good fic!Also, I enjoyed your Loki. He's in character and I also liked that you wrote him with strength, so many other fics write him as a physically frail character when he isn't. I do so hope you continue, I'm excited to see how all this ends :-)
Hana-Liatris chapter 23 . 8/12
Don't you dare leave us hanging again. For months. Please. I had to re-read the whole story and bloody hell, it's amazing! I had forgoten how awesone it is! This Loki is so... so.. Loki! Greatly writen, thank you! Mm I can't wait to read what happens next. No Tony, don't lose hope yet. I think Loki has plans under plans under plans xD
Diane279 chapter 23 . 8/11
Im legit gonna have a heart attack. Pkease dont make
loki do what i think hes gonna do
Woa! I was not expecting that!
ZoraBriallen chapter 23 . 8/1
What! Nooooo! I thought he was good! Please update like tomorrow! :-)
tanithlipsky chapter 23 . 7/30
very good
the-writer1988 chapter 23 . 7/30
I get the feeling things are going to go from bad to worse...

Looking forward to more!
JelloGirl323 chapter 22 . 5/12
Ermygosh! This is freaking awesome. I love it so very much! Loki and Tony bonding! Fight scenes! Angst! Shawarma! ...wait... Never mind. That actually didn't happen (yet). Ooh I wonder what is going to happen next! This was stupendous. Hope to see an update soon!
JG
BenevolentCupboardhatch chapter 22 . 2/12
Ok this is really really great! :-) hope you'll update soon :-D
Guest chapter 22 . 12/16/2016
HOLYCRAPTHISISAMAZING!

And FUCK whoever told you your story was "wrong". If they want their very own story starring their Mary Sue selves they can toss a prompt into the deepest depths of FF.

Pleeeeeeease update? For Christmas?! It'll be a present/miracle!

THANK YOU for this story. It is exceptional.

Merry Christmas!
nice
Silvermane1 chapter 22 . 10/12/2016
Fantastic
knigtingale chapter 22 . 10/10/2016
Finaly a new update. this is awesome. i feel like when loki does the spell to banish him i feel like something is going to go horribly wrong but he will be able to cast him out something really horrible is going to happen to loki and im kinda counting on it please do update soon.