Reviews for Honesty and Lies
XBrokXenX chapter 23 . 1/31
Loki, please! Tell me this trick is a trick!

OH, and you, BloodFromTheThorn, please return soon with another chapter. I'll be patient as long as it takes, just do come back! This is a beautiful story, and I'll read either way, but I'm holding out hope Loki didn't just do this!

XBrokXenX chapter 19 . 1/30
Super impressed with you and your writing ability. I would normally zone out completely to something so abstract as walking through the mind of a God and dreaming up doors. However, that was not the case here. I remained engaged the entire time. (Okay, all the Loki whump helped) YOU ROCK! I have followed and favorited. Keep it coming, sister!
coekhoff chapter 3 . 1/3
This story has me interested are you still updating this or have you discontinued it.
Dirtkid123 chapter 23 . 10/20/2017
OH MY GOD... DUDE! WHYD YOU LEAVE IT HANGING HERE?! This is so freaking amazing! I can't help but want to leave a thousand pesky comments about you updating... it's that great! Bravo!
Tw chapter 23 . 10/16/2017
Even as I anticipate your ending I urge you to hurry up with the updates this is awesome.
timewaster123456 chapter 22 . 10/16/2017
'Utterly wrecked but uncaring' this line confused me please reply 'timewaster123456789'
TW chapter 21 . 10/16/2017
Awesome chap. anther thing from last chap I forgot I really liked that Tony thought to build it up so that his advice wouldn't appear to be an accusation of weakness. For an asgardian that be necessary to even listen to the the rest of the speech. Very well written.
TW chapter 20 . 10/16/2017
Forgot last chapter but, I really liked the touch of tony trying to convince himself not to comfort loki buut, wanting to. this chapter was great understated and I feel like the void is something tony and he could solve together it would amuse tony
tw chapter 19 . 10/16/2017
TW chapter 18 . 10/16/2017
excellent love the subtlety.
timewaster123456789 chapter 17 . 10/14/2017
very good a little head hopping in some chapters but, otherwise no complaints
timewaster123456789 chapter 15 . 10/14/2017
I wouldn't think loki would be so revealing to anyone but, maybe his brother or stark but you made it work with clint.
timewaster123456789 chapter 14 . 10/14/2017
keep it felt like shit when tony threatened him I understand why but, he was already doing it real lowblow
timewaster123456789 chapter 13 . 10/14/2017
My favorite so far the interaction and camaraderie with tony and loki were great
timewaster123456789 chapter 11 . 10/14/2017