Reviews for Honesty and Lies
XBrokXenX chapter 1 . 7/2
You can still update! I know you can!
This is one of my all the me favorites so please don’t leave me hanging!
ZazouloveMatt chapter 1 . 5/17
Hey mate. I know you left a long time ago. But, really this is well written, the cliff is here, I found loki pretty In Character, and that's not common. I enjoyed the doubt in Tony's head and alost everything in your story. Please come back. I would like to read the rest of it...
ZazouloveMatt chapter 1 . 5/17
skigirl51 chapter 23 . 5/15
Wow. Wow! I know Loki is still on their side, but wow!
same ol' Tgirl chapter 23 . 5/15
What. The. Heck. WHERE IS THE REST OF THIS? This can't end here!
PlantyPie chapter 23 . 5/13
Have re read this story and it's still as good as I remember :-D Good at keeping interest especially with the cliff hangers... Looking forward to the better late then never update.. Hint hint lol.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I'm so glad to see you back! We were getting worried!
Hela Death Girl chapter 23 . 3/25
Hey, I loved this story and I can't wait to read more!
XBrokXenX chapter 23 . 1/31
MY HEART IS BROKEN! :(
Loki, please! Tell me this trick is a trick!

OH, and you, BloodFromTheThorn, please return soon with another chapter. I'll be patient as long as it takes, just do come back! This is a beautiful story, and I'll read either way, but I'm holding out hope Loki didn't just do this!

Ahhhhhh!
XBrokXenX chapter 19 . 1/30
Super impressed with you and your writing ability. I would normally zone out completely to something so abstract as walking through the mind of a God and dreaming up doors. However, that was not the case here. I remained engaged the entire time. (Okay, all the Loki whump helped) YOU ROCK! I have followed and favorited. Keep it coming, sister!
coekhoff chapter 3 . 1/3
This story has me interested are you still updating this or have you discontinued it.
Dirtkid123 chapter 23 . 10/20/2017
OH MY GOD... DUDE! WHYD YOU LEAVE IT HANGING HERE?! This is so freaking amazing! I can't help but want to leave a thousand pesky comments about you updating... it's that great! Bravo!
Tw chapter 23 . 10/16/2017
Even as I anticipate your ending I urge you to hurry up with the updates this is awesome.
timewaster123456 chapter 22 . 10/16/2017
'Utterly wrecked but uncaring' this line confused me please reply 'timewaster123456789'
TW chapter 21 . 10/16/2017
Awesome chap. anther thing from last chap I forgot I really liked that Tony thought to build it up so that his advice wouldn't appear to be an accusation of weakness. For an asgardian that be necessary to even listen to the the rest of the speech. Very well written.