Reviews for Pocket Rocket
Guest chapter 25 . 3/18/2014
I'm getting mixed signals here
Do you like or dislike AJ
One minute your calling her beautiful
Then the next she's being called pathetic
I'm very confused, though that isn't new

But still,..
Ellectra 2.0 chapter 29 . 8/14/2013
I am in complete denial that this is over. It’s taken a few weeks to get there, and nope. Not over. No, I still can’t hear you. :P

Okay, serious time. I can’t possibly list all of the ways in which this was the perfect ending ever because words are kind of failing me. The ‘not proposal proposal’ was fantastic, as was the actual proposal. But I’m still always going to be way too amused at the first attempt and totally think she should have said yes right then. But that led to my next favourite thing, which was the banter that you write so well that I’m basically reduced to *flail* and thoughts like “Where is the *rest*?” and “If you wrote a chapter that was all bantery dialogue, would anyone love it as much as I would?”
Also wedding in Iceland the best thing ever. As is the image of AJ having to invite everyone she mentioned. :D
I also loved how you brought it all full circle with the mentions of milkshakes and mini golf. Managing to reference the title at the end was just brilliant. (Pretty fitting that it’s one of his nicknames for her, too. :D)

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading this; it’s been one hell of a ride and I’ve loved every second. Cheers to the next part of the journey. :)
Ellectra 2.0 chapter 28 . 8/14/2013
Oh, this was so good. You nearly made me cry when Alicia finally fell apart. You also did a fantastic job of getting into Alicia’s head; her despair and hopelessness felt very real. I absolutely loved seeing the bond that she and Gail share; it felt like the first genuine glimpse of friendship for her, and you wrote it beautifully. Your ending also felt spot-on and very true to the character that you’ve brought to life. Before your interpretation, I wouldn’t have considered Alicia one of my favourites; however, after reading your version of her, that’s definitely changed. (As long as you're writing her, of course. If only WWE would learn. :P)
Very nicely done. :)
dashinginconverse chapter 29 . 8/12/2013
So, this was amazing. I'm so happy to have found this fic. You made Wade and AJ work extremely well. It's really nice to see different AJ pairings out there. I do hope you continue to write, because your fics are a great addition to the fandom! :)
Anban-AJD-BryOrtonShield chapter 29 . 7/30/2013
Loved it, loved it all!
eva505 chapter 29 . 7/29/2013
Good story good chapter im looking forward to read more of what you right
LilOrchidJenny chapter 29 . 7/29/2013
Aww, what a beautiful ending to a wonderful story. :)

Outstanding job! I enjoyed reading every page of it. :)
Ellectra 2.0 chapter 27 . 7/27/2013
This was a beautiful finale for a couple I wold never have even thought of before reading this. You've managed to capture so much: Sasha's growth, their playful banter-filled dynamic which I utterly adore; their shared love for wrestling, and finally... you actually wrote the scene! It was seriously everything I'd been hoping for, and I was pretty surprised when it actually happened because you built up the suspense so well. I also love seeing this version of Punk; he finally seems free of the guilt that he'd been carrying around. You really do write him at his playful best. :D I also really like how well you captured their love for each other, faults included; it's just so real and honest. And yet again, you've managed an amazing pitch-perfect ending. The bit involving the, urm, wrestling ring was fantastic and I just. I think I'm utterly out of words now.
Anban-AJD-BryOrtonShield chapter 27 . 7/27/2013
More epilogues please! :) I really liked this story, really different from AJ/Punk/Dolph/Daniel you know. I loved Wade's commentary for FCW.
eva505 chapter 27 . 7/27/2013
Good story i found it yesterday finished it to day i like it i hope you do another story with wade and aj
Ellectra 2.0 chapter 26 . 7/18/2013
Let’s see if this actually shows up as being sent by me. Stupid browser. :S

This was a beautiful way to (mostly) end things. I loved how whimsical the Aksana scene felt; you definitely made her an intriguing part of this and I’m so glad that she was the person that filled AJ in on the Alicia debacle.
The Wade scene was absolutely heartbreaking. I was pleasantly surprised by his interaction with Kaitlyn and how well you were able to come full-circle with all of that. Also best friend Kaitlyn is still my very favourite. :D
The Wade and Punk scene was also very nicely done. Punk revealing that he and Sasha were dating and Wade’s rather taciturn response was also comedic gold.
Oh my god, greatest Wizard of Oz riff ever. Dolph and Big E banter is the best banter. :D
Your final AJ/Wade scene was exactly what I’d hoped it would be, References to her mockery of him and all. And once again, your ending was pitch-perfect. This has been one hell of a ride, and I’m so glad that I’ve been a part of it. I can’t wait to see how you wrap things up.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/15/2013
Please make it to where AJ is just injured, or Alicia was just dreaming about doing that to AJ. I really love this story and don't want it to end there.
Please don't be dead
Guest chapter 25 . 7/15/2013
I am totally speechless at Alicia's actions. I can't believe she went that far to do what she did to AJ in front of everybody. I hope for Wade's and everybody's sake, that AJ is okay at least!

Fantastic story!
Ellectra 2.0 chapter 25 . 7/16/2013
Wow.

The Alicia monologue made my heart hurt. You've captured her desperation beautifully and it's all the more chilling because of that.
Her motivations for taking the road she's chosen Also made so much sense while being utterly disengaged from reality outside of her own head.

The match progression felt chilling realistic as well, all the more so because the build was so subtle. I felt like I was watching a car wreck in progress but couldn't look away. :(

YOu also did a great job with AJ's POV. YOu managed to capture how quickly the situation escalated and her terror at being faced with it. Fantastic job. :)

And holy shit. That chapter ending. OH my god. Amazing and terrifying in equal measure. It gave me goosebumps. I definitely can't wait to see what happens from here.