Reviews for I Belong With You, You Belong With Me
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Cute, lol. If that's the correct word to use.

Keep writing.

-Taylor Tonks
Robastar34 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Cute.
SamXDanny chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Aw, this was so cute! I loved it! Can't wait until you update "Wide Awake" and "The Kids That I Once Knew"! :)
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
awww! nice job!
sammansonrepilica chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Very beautiful
ShadowDragon357 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
OY. Don't be trying to force something out for TWKIOK and WA if if is giving you concussions. You take your time. Don't feel the need to force yourself because we are curious and want to see it.
Anyway, this was such a cute story. I nearly freaked when Walker was about to impale Sam. Thought it would actually happen.
Team04Phantom chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I love your pieces in second person. It gives it a sense of suspense. :)

I hope you get to feeling well. Rotten luck, huh? I know the feeling (though you take the cake on injuries to oneself.)

Is Danny the one telling the summary? I think it's established that the hero almost always nearly loses the girl before he gets her. That's one of the reasons I love PP for them getting together. They fear losing each other, of course, but it's Sam that thinks she loses him, if even for a moment.

Great story, as always. Whenever you want to write in second person, I'll always want to read it. ;) I look forward to more uploads from you. Get better soon!