Reviews for There's a Word for It
mibow chapter 11 . 6/28
I like this Bella! I also really like the playful exchange between the two here.
mibow chapter 10 . 6/28
The last bit of this chapter is so incredibly well done!
I don’t ever review but I just had to let you know how much I enjoyed your story! I hope you write more️
helenemc chapter 21 . 2/18
Beautifully written incredible story!
Mysticsavvy chapter 1 . 1/15
It was an absolutely incredible story! After so long have I read such an amazing fanfic. Thank you so much.
I look forward to more stories
Bevey99 chapter 21 . 12/19/2017
Loved the theme, reverse May / December. Women are condemned [cougars] while men are revered [verile]. Excellent writing, loved Edward's 'voice'. Thank you for writing.
Bevey99 chapter 6 . 12/16/2017
He knows where she lives because was there the Friday before with his mother and sister?
Adrastae chapter 21 . 11/7/2017
This is a wonderful story. It's well-paced and doesn't fall into any of the typical Twilight fanfic cliche pits.

I can tell you've either spent a lot of time in Washington or did some amazing research. I grew up there, next to a reservation, and when people do details about the area and get it wrong (like SM herself), it always knocks me out of the story. I also minored in linguistics, though I have nowhere near the amount of knowledge that you displayed here. The educational aspect of the story is wonderful. I love when fanfic writers show off their real-world smarts in their work. It brings a respectability to an often ridiculed "hobby".

Also, I haven't listened to School of Seven Bells in years and the moment I saw the title to chapter 9 I was like "I KNOW WHAT THAT IS BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER". So thank you for reminding me of that awesome band so I can listen to it again. Cheers.
Somewhere In the Clouds chapter 19 . 10/24/2017
You know, I've read this story a couple times now but I don't think I truly understood Bella's situation or pain as I do now. When I first read this story I was healthy and though I felt sad reading this part I didn't truly empathize with what she was going through (even if I thought I did)...I get it now. Having recently been diagnosed with an incurable disease (not unlike cancer in many respects) in which there are few treatment options (chemo and extensive surgery for the rest of my life), I really, REALLY get how trapped (and yet resigned) Bella feels by her genetics. I've got to say, you really captured that feeling perfectly. 'It sucks' doesn't even properly convey how awful it is. You're one hell of a writer.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/14/2017
I really enjoyed this story. I think this Edward and Bella are quite original. You are a very talented writer. Thank you for sharing.
HappyEndingLover chapter 21 . 10/12/2017
I really enjoyed your story! Very well written and thought out.
LAB1 chapter 21 . 9/13/2017
I just reread your story and it must have been a really long time. I don't remember the ending. Beautifully written story and I loved the more grown up characters! Loved the linguistics thrown in! I enjoy a story where I learn while reading! I have the pin-pen and tin-ten thing. Oddly it wasn't pointed out until college by a roommate. They sound like I pronounce them different in my head. I have never been further east then Wyoming! Raised by California parents I have always thought that I had the Hollywood/tv accent. People in Australia thought that I was Canadian! Western Canadians don't sound like they have an accent to me. Then I have two of my kids that watch a lot of British youtubers. They sound sort of Southern British. It's pretty funny! My 14 yr old says the u in aunt and a strong jah in pajamas. My husband was raised inTexas and doesn't pronounce those words like that. His parents are Canadian and Mid Western.
Twilighted Nimi chapter 21 . 8/28/2017
Oh my god! This story is certainly nothing like something I've ever read before. Even though the plot is somewhat familiar (you know, B being sick and then becoming a vampire) but your multilingual touch made it unique. I really enjoyed reading it:-) I can't wait to check out your other stories and if they are even half as good as this one, then, Mrs. Price, you would definitely be one of my favourite authors. Thankyou for sharing your work:-)
AcetaBells chapter 21 . 7/20/2017
This story is so fantastic. not only did I really enjoy the characters and the plot and the writing and the romance, I also learned a lot about linguistics lol. The cancer plotline hit pretty close to home and made me cry a bit, and I think you handled the theme of mortality really well and I loved this story.
sosueme chapter 21 . 7/18/2017
I've massive love for this smart fic and for you as an author. Fantastic!
1,809 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »