Reviews for There's a Word for It
SianJohn chapter 21 . 2/13
Thank you so much for sharing this lovely story with us. I thoroughly enjoyed it
petmom1213 chapter 21 . 2/11
This story was wonderful. Thank you,
Mickey Hall
anon chapter 21 . 12/11/2020
I’ve gone back to this over and over again. Seriously one of my favorite twilight fanfics of all time. I appreciate a good AU fic and appreciate what you’ve done. Thanks.
readluv chapter 21 . 10/31/2020
What a wonderful story! It was a more mature, interesting version of Twilight. I am eager to read more of your work!
addicted-to-fan-fiction8170 chapter 6 . 9/10/2020
Bel-Ami
the story corrupted me
let's just say the story is too much for a teenager like me ..
addicted-to-fan-fiction8170 chapter 4 . 9/10/2020
Fact:- Goddess Laxami (this is the more frequently used spelling) is the goddess of Wealth AND beauty.
Just for your knowledge..
addicted-to-fan-fiction8170 chapter 2 . 9/10/2020
knew it ...
i am an Indian and the song..
oh how i despise it..
it is THE MOST sultry song in the existence of man kind
it was kind the most trending song here in 2010s
Guest chapter 21 . 9/9/2020
I caught this story much later than most— but if you are still checking on this fics reviews, thanks for writing this! What a great— Bella is so well characterized and loved this twist on Meyers work. Thanks for sharing and I hope you and yours are well :)
Paolina Beke H chapter 3 . 4/29/2020
So I've re-read this story plenty of times but never realized Bella calls Bruce Clapp "The Clapp". Even though we use "el" or "la" before first names in colloquial Chilean-Spanish, I always assumed it was something anglo speakers didn't do. So that makes me wonder if it's an intentional way of naming him by making use of a certain infectious disease with similar spelling?Idk, maybe I'm just reading too much into it.
Anyway, Clapp aside, it's always a pleasure to revisit your stories:)
Gigileexo chapter 21 . 4/24/2020
This was beautifully written. I've been going through tough times and this has been such a nice distraction. So very well thought out and thought provoking. Your vamps are the best I've read. Thanks for sharing with us.
-Gigi xo
theeyeshaveit chapter 21 . 4/9/2020
I can't remember when I've enjoyed a story as much as I have yours. Thank you!
TrillionSchiffer chapter 21 . 1/1/2020
Good story. Nice build. Well written. Thanks for your considerably contribution.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 21 . 1/1/2020
Hmmmmm. She is dying by the hour yet want to make long trips to have 5 minute conversations?

All that money spent instead of two 1cent phone calls?

Clear stretch for drama. The audience isnt suppose to notice how the magician carries out thier deception. And readers shouldn't feel manipulation of plot for drama sake. All are supposed to enjoy the show.

Nice on the Posole lol
TrillionSchiffer chapter 20 . 1/1/2020
I'm sorry but no matter how I see it the pack have no leverage. This whole Negotiation scene were a waste of letters on paper.

The pack cant win against all the Cullens and if they get one the rest would know exactly where to find them and thier families back on the rez. And If not that, they could tell other vampires where to go and swarm the whole peninsula. Because there are thousands of vampires and 6 wolves. Smh. They lose no matter what.

Makes no sense to give up a damn thing. Just tell them the facts of life ... remind them that the odds are against them and thier agenda is nothing but an attempt to hold back the tide with a broom

plus it was them that broke the damn treaty in the first place, and this is just the consequenceif having big mouths . smgdh again...whole thing was waste of words on paper. #unneccesarydrama
TrillionSchiffer chapter 20 . 1/1/2020
why are caring what the pack thinks. all obligations are done and over with... move on and change somewhere else. like duhhhhh
1,854 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »