Reviews for There's a Word for It
Paolina Beke H chapter 21 . 12/27/2016
I've been waiting for the right moment to leave my review for this story. Heads up: english isn't my first language, so apologies in advance for any mistakes.
Though the premise regarding the original Twilight Saga is very interesting, what I loved the most about your work was the character development of Bella. She is revealed as such a complex character, with refreshing points of view about teaching, love, women and life in general. However, what stand out for me the most was discovering you didn't hesitate in creating an incrediblely intelligent woman, so intellectually curious, sensible and honest.
I feel like there are so many things I could say about this story. Personally, you touched a lot of sensible subjects that I keep very close to my heart. What I would like to comment on, though, is this: I enjoyed so much the exploring of languages, liguistics and cultural references in your work. As a hispanohablante myself I loved the idea of discovering this story throught words I knew, my own codes for understanding the world we live in (I particularly remember your analysis of the word "olvidar" in chapter 9)
Like I said, there is a lot more I would like to talk about, but I'm starting to fear I'm making little to no sense here haha
Thank you so so much for sharing this story with us. It has definitively become one of my favorites on this site.
Un abrazo grande, para ti y para el Sr. Price
Mucho éxito en todos tus proyectos, y espero que alguno de ellos te traiga de vuelta con una nueva historia que contar.

¬°Saludos!
Rivers2run chapter 21 . 12/27/2016
Thanks for this story. Erudite and entertaining. Enjoyed it very much. Learned something about linguistics.
squalloogal chapter 21 . 12/22/2016
One of the best fics I've read in recent time. Thank you for allowing me the privilege of reading it.

Squally x
CassandraLowery chapter 20 . 12/19/2016
Thank you for finishing this wonderful story. I've followed it almost from the beginning, so I'm thrilled to have made the journey and come to the end.

I also look forward to reading any other wonderful stories you may write in the future.

Wishing you a joyous Christmas and a healthy and blessed New Year!

Warmly,
Cassandra :)
BwithUforever chapter 21 . 12/15/2016
What a a wonderful story. I absolutely loved it! Thank you for taking the time to share with us.
beecee91 chapter 21 . 12/11/2016
You are an engaging writer! Thank you for you story!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 12/7/2016
Very much enjoyed this story. Well thought out and written. Liked the diverse characters, especially your Edward and Bella. Had more than a few laughs, the humor was great. Like that justice was well served in many cases. A good read. Thanks.
jdc0630 chapter 21 . 12/7/2016
Well, I have been thoroughly entertained by your story. The information
of differences of spoken languages was very informative. I am from
the deep south: a southern bell I suppose. I use ya'll & howdy darlin' quite
frequently.
My accent drives people to laugh. I have no qualms about it, it is who I am.

I very much enjoyed your story & the adventure of their discovering the love
between Edward & Bella.

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful story with me.
I am now off to check out more of your stories.

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
Knit Bit chapter 21 . 12/6/2016
I am speechless.

Truly... I don't think I can ever express how wonderful this story was. So very delightful. Very compelling and unlike ANYTHING I've ever read in my years (oh boy) of reading fanfiction. Thank you for such a wonderful, well written, well thought out story. I can't say it enough. Thank you for your captivating story. For your words.

All the best,
Knit
Costa Fanficfan chapter 21 . 12/2/2016
And here we are.

There are too many juicy details to mention, so I will stick to my favorites.

Making Eleazar her ancestor was a smashing idea! Now, Bella will always have someone from her family in her new life. Flesh-and-blood family, I mean, as in opposed to her new family by heart, by affection (or almost that, in Rosalie's case).

Loved their heroics in saving their islanders from the intruders. Wish simple solutions like that for similar abuses were really available (oh, come on, I bet you do too).

It was also good to know the fates of the Fork's people. The ones I like... and the others. And that Rachel and Bella will see each other from time to time, I imagine until the end.

Thank you, Eiluned, for this story. It was gratifying on several levels. Please, thank Mr. Price for me too. As you pointed out, his understanding contributed to make possible that you gifted us with this work. And his occasional (and amusing) comments spiced it. Cya!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/1/2016
Great story
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 21 . 12/1/2016
There's A Word For It has been voted in the Top 10 fics completed in October by visitors of www . twifanfictionrecs . com
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
There's A Word For It has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Twiolic chapter 21 . 11/28/2016
I read this on my kindle over the holiday so I couldn't review chapters. I loved this story! I thoroughly enjoyed this version of Edward and Bella. Raquel is a keeper. I look forward to your future fics.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 21 . 11/27/2016
Just found this Fic.
Loved it.
Wonderful story; insightful, soulful and very, very well written.
Learned shit loads about linguistics too.
So, cheers for that.
Hope you come back to FanFicWorld one day.
X