Reviews for There's a Word for It
great story
bmthespian chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Another good chapter
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
I'm hooked on this already. love the way you write and i can't wait to see what you do with this story
chibichanga chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
I am really enjoying this story! I haven't read an AU in awhile, and am looking forward to it. I love this confident Bella!
xiolajane chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Your detail & pacing are as usual, fantastic. I am completely enthralled by the way you have woven beats from the original story into your own. It is entertaining to read. Thank you for sharing your talent.
debslmac chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
:) loving this
Camilla10 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Yes, even in my unshockable country, facebook has created problems for teacher (OK, this particular one was posting anti semite trash).
angelari7 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Hey are you an Indian?
coldcalliope chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Summer reading! Ha! I hated it as a high school student and would usually scramble to finish it . But, as always, great chapter. I wonder if your Edward will run away for a while too?...
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
I think this is going to be the start of a fabulous story...thank you for the update.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
I like it.
SandytheSandstorm chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Well so she met the Cullens.
Equivamp chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
"Oh, you're the new English teacher," he said. "I should have guessed from the Arizona tags." He tilted his head toward the cactuses on my license plate."

Ah! You're doing an older Bella? This oughta be interesting...

"the dress code, which barred both jeans and T-shirts for teachers."
Yuck dress codes. I like my denim.

lol, on the use of "exotica"

"See you in class next week, Mr. Stanley," I said, and marched to my front door."
hah, awkward funny.
Dolly.Reader chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I'm intrigued and crossing my fingers for some vamp Cullens! Curious to see how you'll be developing the story with an older, teacher Bella and (canon?) Edward.

Thanks for sharing -