Reviews for There's a Word for It
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I am so excited by this story - and if the plot has been done already,it is not that frequent. The teacher student taboo is strong in your country, even when the student is 108 years old!
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I can't wait to see where you take this. Hmmmm...
robsjenn chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
really glad to see a new AU! i have indeed read 4 or 5 fics in which bella meets edward (or re-meets him, after NM) when she's teaching/working at his HS. only one is really excellent (the others are so-so), and it's quite unique. i'd be happy to recommend it when this fic is done/when you're ready. i think there is plenty of room for another well-written AU of the sort yours looks like it will shape up to be.

your descriptions of real places in seattle are accurate and evocative (i know because i live in the central area you mentioned).

i like this bella's careful snark, and her charlie backstory sounds very interesting.

this is pretty good so far on the teaching aspects; i especially like your reference to Common Core!

thank you for writing.
Aleeab4u chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I was so happy to see a new story from you show up in my inbox. To say I'm a fan would be putting it mildly. ;)
Interesting start here. There are a few teacher/student fics out there, mostly AH, but I can honestly say I've never read one so I'm intrigued and looking forward to the next chapter immensely.
A green eyed girl chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
wow, i was so exited to see you were posting a new story that i felt like doing a happy dance.

cant wait for chapter 2 :)
Wimsey1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
A new story, oh goodie. I am a librarian, please make the HS librarian normal, and hip. We never shhh, or wear buns, and glasses. We are well read, and keep up with current events, the arts and are also very tech intelligent. I, for instance, manage a several million dollar budget, and maintain, purchase items for a huge library system.
eyes 4 edward only chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I CAN NOT wait to see what happens next. Please update as soon as possible.
ksuvoge chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Great! I'm excited. So is she interested in cooking or laungages...hmmmm
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Thrilled you are sharing more stories with us, thank you.
Ksuvoge chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Havnt even read it yet and know I'll love it. I was wy to excited when I saw it...your work is great...but I was too excited not to be judged.
1,885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126