Reviews for There's a Word for It
drul chapter 21 . 11/8/2016
Thank you! I love this story, it's one of my favourites on FF.
I'm glad to see it complete, but also sad it's done... I really enjoyed how much work you put on research so we could learn as the story progressed and I love your characters, especially your Bella, much more confident and mature.
Thank you! :)
SilverMidnight46 chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
In México we don't use the word "coño" (I'm from the north frontier of México)
We use "carajo" "diantres" "demonios" "chingados" for that phrase...

"coño" is more used in Spain or Caribbean countries
morena.davidson.3 chapter 21 . 11/7/2016
Thanks for this story. I am a lover of words, and very much enjoyed having to occasionally look up words that you used. Thanks for sharing. xo
BlueDiamondRing chapter 21 . 11/5/2016
So happy you finished this. It was different and I enjoy anything you have written. YTHANK you!
archy12 chapter 21 . 11/5/2016
Must say the members of this Cullen family are much more productive than the original!
Eleazar and Bella related? Nice twist.
Eh, they can get wed any time (and however many times) they want. What difference does it make to their commitment? They have already been through the sickness and health, life and death part.
Thank you for sharing this lovely story. I think I read your first story on Twilighted but nothing after that. So glad I have found you again, and that you already have the idea for another tale.
archy12 chapter 20 . 11/5/2016
Ah, so it was Rosalie. She made a couple of good points to Bella, by the way.
I had been expecting Edward's plan-to-not-exist after Bella died to pop up somewhere, but it makes sense that he didn't want to emotionally blackmail Bella.
So she got everything out of the way. Nobody will look for her or try to communicate to her now.
archy12 chapter 19 . 11/5/2016
Rosalie? No, she saw her at the dance, with Edward. One of the evil trio then? That would kind of take the decision out of Bella's hands.
That family tree...Okay, I agree with Bella that she had no chance of surviving.
archy12 chapter 18 . 11/5/2016
Cancer, right? Bone cancer, perhaps?
Hmm, so it was Justin, but Clapp planned the whole thing. He is really vile.
Guess there's nothing to do but change Bella, and soon.
archy12 chapter 17 . 11/5/2016
Ah, but is that student supposed to be Edward? Or has Justin cooked something up? I don't think Jacob has done anything here.
Well, they have had a good run until now. And Edward experienced sex for the first time...Yeah, I can imagine that put Bella under some pressure. And it was wonderful for both of them.
To leave and live in San Fran was a good idea too.
archy12 chapter 16 . 11/5/2016
Huh, I hadn't even thought about Bella's looks, but no, I don't see her as a plain Jane. Not as a femme fatale either, but definitely attractive. I think it was mostly her personality that affected men.
Edward was probably more understanding than a normal man would be, had he met Bella's old flames. Even though he wouldn't have been able to read their minds!
Yeah, I could guess most of her past. But what else is there to tell Edward?
archy12 chapter 15 . 11/4/2016
Oh, there has been a history of cancer on her mother's side. That is a risk. But she should tell Edward soon.
Who knows what might have happened had Bella gone to Dartmouth? But they are together now. Even though it has to be a secret until the Cullens move away.
Nice intro to Emmett! :)
archy12 chapter 14 . 11/4/2016
Does Bella think she will die early because her mother had cancer? It doesn't have to be like that.
Anyway, I am sure she will become an immortal one way or another in this tale!
archy12 chapter 13 . 11/4/2016
Wow, I am liking this version of the Twilight series better than the original!
So Bella gets an Edward who is inexperienced but not scared to learn how to give and recieve pleasure. Nice!
Jacob probably didn't understand that Bella was to Edward what an imprint is to the wolves. He can't stay away from her, whatever might happen.
archy12 chapter 12 . 11/4/2016
But Edward had done nothing except stop where he was while Bella had begun to run ahead, had he? He didn't have the power of influencing her in that way. So what did he mean?
Ugh, Seth outed the Cullens to Raquel? This is a complication they didn't need. Now she will be after Bella's life to stay away from Edward.
He helps Bella correct papers? Now that is useful!
archy12 chapter 11 . 11/3/2016
Very apt title for this chapter! Where did you get this song anyway?
Though I am sure the kissing they did probably fueled the desire, not quenched it. After all, this Bella is an experienced woman and knows exactly what can making out lead to.
Is this Edward experienced or a virgin like the canon? An experienced one might be safer for Bella, have more control over his actions.
It will be very difficult to hide this attraction at school!
1,886 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »