Reviews for There's a Word for It
archy12 chapter 19 . 11/5/2016
Rosalie? No, she saw her at the dance, with Edward. One of the evil trio then? That would kind of take the decision out of Bella's hands.
That family tree...Okay, I agree with Bella that she had no chance of surviving.
archy12 chapter 18 . 11/5/2016
Cancer, right? Bone cancer, perhaps?
Hmm, so it was Justin, but Clapp planned the whole thing. He is really vile.
Guess there's nothing to do but change Bella, and soon.
archy12 chapter 17 . 11/5/2016
Ah, but is that student supposed to be Edward? Or has Justin cooked something up? I don't think Jacob has done anything here.
Well, they have had a good run until now. And Edward experienced sex for the first time...Yeah, I can imagine that put Bella under some pressure. And it was wonderful for both of them.
To leave and live in San Fran was a good idea too.
archy12 chapter 16 . 11/5/2016
Huh, I hadn't even thought about Bella's looks, but no, I don't see her as a plain Jane. Not as a femme fatale either, but definitely attractive. I think it was mostly her personality that affected men.
Edward was probably more understanding than a normal man would be, had he met Bella's old flames. Even though he wouldn't have been able to read their minds!
Yeah, I could guess most of her past. But what else is there to tell Edward?
archy12 chapter 15 . 11/4/2016
Oh, there has been a history of cancer on her mother's side. That is a risk. But she should tell Edward soon.
Who knows what might have happened had Bella gone to Dartmouth? But they are together now. Even though it has to be a secret until the Cullens move away.
Nice intro to Emmett! :)
archy12 chapter 14 . 11/4/2016
Does Bella think she will die early because her mother had cancer? It doesn't have to be like that.
Anyway, I am sure she will become an immortal one way or another in this tale!
archy12 chapter 13 . 11/4/2016
Wow, I am liking this version of the Twilight series better than the original!
So Bella gets an Edward who is inexperienced but not scared to learn how to give and recieve pleasure. Nice!
Jacob probably didn't understand that Bella was to Edward what an imprint is to the wolves. He can't stay away from her, whatever might happen.
archy12 chapter 12 . 11/4/2016
But Edward had done nothing except stop where he was while Bella had begun to run ahead, had he? He didn't have the power of influencing her in that way. So what did he mean?
Ugh, Seth outed the Cullens to Raquel? This is a complication they didn't need. Now she will be after Bella's life to stay away from Edward.
He helps Bella correct papers? Now that is useful!
archy12 chapter 11 . 11/3/2016
Very apt title for this chapter! Where did you get this song anyway?
Though I am sure the kissing they did probably fueled the desire, not quenched it. After all, this Bella is an experienced woman and knows exactly what can making out lead to.
Is this Edward experienced or a virgin like the canon? An experienced one might be safer for Bella, have more control over his actions.
It will be very difficult to hide this attraction at school!
archy12 chapter 10 . 11/3/2016
Yeah, once Bella knew her thoughts were safe, she had no problem with Edward being a supernatural being. Indeed, by the end of the chapter she has confessed her love for him.
I think she was just relieved he wasn't really seventeen! :P
archy12 chapter 9 . 11/3/2016
Uh-oh. The cat is out of the bag, and Bella is far from impressed.
Of course Edward had to prowl around in a merc while Bella was visiting her father. He was probably really counting the minutes until she was back in Forks!
archy12 chapter 8 . 11/3/2016
Oh dear, things are becoming serious!
I suppose Seth couldn't control himself and transformed when the Cullens were mentioned. Hence the new T-shirt.
So the people of Forks think Bella is a lesbian. Amusing.
Though it didn't save her from the inappropriate questions of a drunk Justin.
Her answer was so funny!
archy12 chapter 7 . 11/3/2016
Well, how is she going to get rid of Edward when his mom is pushing him to her? :)
Maybe his hands were warm because he had hidden them in the coat pockets? I can't think of anything else.
Very interesting discussion on books there!
mollybean chapter 21 . 11/2/2016
I love stories that teach me something new. This is well-written and I truly enjoyed it. Thank you.
archy12 chapter 6 . 11/2/2016
Hmm, I suppose Edward slowly got used to her smell, and resisting it.
I think he spoke quite clearly while narrating the history of Cullen family (in the movie).Otherwise it was more his manner than his speech that was not-so-adolescent.
So Bella is feeling guilty now? I wonder what Edward will say to her upcoming ban!
Once again, very interesting chapter!
1,880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »