Reviews for There's a Word for It
archy12 chapter 5 . 11/2/2016
This was extremely enjoyable. So Raquel had done an almost-nude of Bella? Of course Edward bought it, he probably didn't want any other man to look at it daily!
Oh, the part where he went to get Bella's bike? He probably knew what was going inside Justin's head and didn't like it.
When I saw Courbet's painting in Paris, my first thought was it would never have seen the light of day in India. The French are really liberal that way.
'The Count of Monte Cristo' had dirty parts in French? No chance of my reading them.
archy12 chapter 4 . 11/2/2016
Lauren as Lakshmi the yoga teacher? Interesting.
Technically Lakshmi is the goddess of wealth and prosperity, but I guess beauty is important too.
And Tyler had been in another accident that involved a van. Interesting twist.
I guess the Cullens came to see Bella because of Edward and his (blood)lust?
archy12 chapter 3 . 11/2/2016
That was a nice twist to the much-aped parking lot accident!
Haha, I was shocked when I read The Canterbury Tales first. I was like-they wrote stuff like this in those days?
archy12 chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
Oh my, I thought perhaps the title was some word I did not understand. But it is from that song! :)
So the Cullens are vampires. I wasn't sure in the first chapter.
archy12 chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
I found this story on TwiFicRecs, and boy, am I glad I decided to check it out!
Just this one chapter has impressed me with its realistic approach and brisk style of writing. Bella seems to be a no-nonsense woman with a practical approach to life. I can't wait to read her interactions with the students. Oh wait, I don't have to! :D
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
There's A Word For It has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in October at www . twifanfictionrecs . com
jedigirlsc chapter 21 . 10/31/2016
Thank you for this excellent story! There was so much thought put into everything. I'll be sure to read it again!
rjh1960 chapter 16 . 10/26/2016
I love your writing. I really enjoyed this chapter. I am a bit confused, I assumed that Bella was going to be BRCA positive. She states she is not but is also keeping something from Edward?
I did recently read a study somewhere on line that alluded to women with strong family breast/ovarian cancer histories might have a gene that is just not yet able to be confirmed via testing (even if BRCA negative).
I did not realize that names of Bella's ancestors were jewish names. Can't figure out where this is going to go. Are the wolves going to out Bella and Edward? Is Bella going to let Edward change her (I'm assuming yes)?
I'm behind on reading as I feel the need to savior the new chapters slowly to make the story last. I just read in you newest authors note that you have an idea for a new story YEAH! Now I can allow myself to read more as I might have something to look forward to. Thank you for sharing.
Your writing is so witty and I always learn things from reading them.
MusetteBlanchard chapter 21 . 10/26/2016
You. Are. A. Poet.
That's all I can say, for now. You and your gift of writing is the one thing I certainly will thank Edward and Bella/Robert and Kristen and by default SM for the rest of my existence.
Stories like this make my life worth living.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2016
St. Louis is not the center of the country. That would be Nebraska.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/26/2016
"Bros before hoes" is derogatory to women. You should use, "chicks before dicks".
SoBellaMom chapter 21 . 10/25/2016
This is such an interesting and very well written take on my favorite characters! I really, really enjoyed this...so thank you!
darrah chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
I just found this - a little late, I know - and enjoying it so far. You've got me hooked! :)
KTNCullen chapter 21 . 10/23/2016
What an excellent end to this story! Compelling and utterly fascinating throughout, this last chapter did not disappoint. I love the glimpse into their life together. So cool that they get to continue the study and love of linguistics and each other. It truly does seem like a wonderful existence for Bella...thoughtful and passionate!
Thank you so much for writing and sharing! I know I will be returning to it in the future for a reread, and I simply can't wait to see what you share with us next!
Katy
Esme Incognito chapter 21 . 10/22/2016
Thank you for sharing your story. I have enjoyed it.
1,880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »