Reviews for There's a Word for It
Guest chapter 19 . 6/28/2016
This is heartbreaking and wonderful at the same time, thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
Seems very ominous, great writing!
jule2 chapter 20 . 6/27/2016
Wow. Awesome chapter. Can't wait for more.
beckysue999 chapter 20 . 6/24/2016
Ready to fly or to die...

Here's to the promise of that magic bullet, for everyone, not just the lucky few with vamp boyfriends : )
rjh1960 chapter 13 . 6/24/2016
Bella is such a badass- I love how she just goes with the flow. Especially loved when she pointed to Seth and told him he was a bad dog!
Interesting how Raquel loves the power she has over Seth. Your Bella is so much more then Meyer's Bella, I like her this way. Nothing wishy-washy about her.
Not only is she able to keep up with Edward in some ways she is ahead of him. Edward is also very interesting and somwhat different. He actually admitted there are some positives to being a Vampire.
Thanks again for continuing to update. You are awesome.
rjh1960 chapter 12 . 6/24/2016
Your Bella is much stronger and way more mature then the original Bella. Also much more careful about those pesky carcinogens. I have not read far enough yet but I'm assuming she is bracha positive with ovarian cancer looming in her future. Poor thing, but I'm hoping that Edward can save her.
Your writing is so awesome. Thank you for continuing to update this wonderful story.
Bubbles-913 chapter 20 . 6/23/2016
I just found this story and I am completely enthralled by it. I love how much detail there is on the linguistics and the amount of personality you have breathed into all of the characters. I have to say, I cried at Bella's decision. As someone with a family history of breast cancer, I can truly say that I understand both sides of the argument and I can sympathize with Bella and her decisions. I have loved reading every single chapter and I sincerely hope you'll update soon.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/22/2016
Your chapters just keep getting better. I'm glad I'm late to start this because this chapter ended in quite a cliffy.
Horizon77 chapter 20 . 6/21/2016
You updated! Your stories are always drop-everything-and-read worthy, and this one is no exception. This was definitely an emotional chapter, and I thought you did a lovely job winding up the tension through the entire thing. By the end, I was on the edge of my seat knowing how very much time was of the essence.

Well done, as always! Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
mo kagen chapter 20 . 6/21/2016
Thank you!
cheshire15 chapter 20 . 6/21/2016
Oh man. Please update soon
BridieM chapter 20 . 6/20/2016
A very moving chapter covering a difficult and challenging time in anyone's life. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/20/2016
Great chapter, I do picture this Bella as attractive but in an understated not flashy way.
jansails chapter 20 . 6/20/2016
As a nurse, I see more of the bad parts, the times when I prayed for a magic wand to wave over cancer sufferers & their loved ones.
I've seen partners & family walk out, unable to watch, & those who held it together trying to be strong for their loved one.
I wouldn't wish it in anybody.
jansails/jan2
Reinbeau chapter 20 . 6/20/2016
At least she got to say her good byes and will be off the plane and in seclusion before she wakes.

These are good things.

So glad she took them up on the offer :0)

(Hope she can be quiet around the humans)
1,880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »