Reviews for There's a Word for It
Guest chapter 21 . 10/5/2019
LOOOOOOVED THE FANFIC! You are a great writter, and I feel a littlle foolish, but Im from Galicia and when they said about their family ancestors , I was like YAS jajajaj , porfa, sigue escribiendo que se te da de puta madre, biquiños!, as se say hear in Galicia
SuperAsh chapter 10 . 8/11/2019
I’ve read this story several times over the last few years and at the end of this chapter, every time, i just say to myself “god damn!” ...Because really, that last exchange was smoking hot 3
Ahhhh love this story!
Heather Y chapter 21 . 7/20/2019
Excellent story, loved every minute of it!
JuleKiwi chapter 21 . 7/6/2019
Well written but I’m surprised chapter one didn’t include a trigger warning.
Kayozm chapter 20 . 6/23/2019
Wow. That was quickLemmy’s cancer. My FIL was somewhat similar. About a week after they said ‘maybe three months without treatment’ he was dead.

As for your weasel words: I just assumed it would be Rosalie come to guilt trip her. But I always figured that would be what would change her mind: knowing Edward would die if she did.
Kayozm chapter 18 . 6/23/2019
Mmm, I thought that’s what the worse-than-expected backspin probably meant.
Kayozm chapter 16 . 6/23/2019
Hmm... Mr Price, I suppose I don’t see her as a femme fatale, like say, Rosalie. But I see her as attractive and confident in he sexuality. But down to earth and not particularly flaunting it.
In the book Edward said all the boys wanted her, when she first arrived. But she was oblivious. The difference is, she’s not oblivious now, but she still doesn’t work it, if you know what I mean.
Kayozm chapter 13 . 6/23/2019
We still call them cumquots in Australia. Lol. I never thought of them in that light. But that citrus was very, very nice.
Also, I like that Bella doesn’t entirely embrace the idea that the family has to discuss whether to kill her.
Kayozm chapter 12 . 6/22/2019
(By the way, I thought it was intentionally self evident that what bothered Bella about the events thins about Edward was that he was a mind reader, and therefore knew how she’d been feeling (about him, and consequently about herself) all along. )
Kayozm chapter 12 . 6/22/2019
Well now, neither one of them is telling the other everything yet, are they? Though I’m not sure exactly what you’re referring to in Edward’s case. He seems to be being as open with her as he was in canon. Not taking about changing her, or what that could mean for her carcinogenic genes of course, but then he wouldn’t would he? Both for her soul/human options and because she hasn’t told him everything either.
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 21 . 5/14/2019
This was AMAZING! Thank you so much for your words and this Bella and Edward. I’m sad to see them go but it was so worth the journey. Thanks again!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/12/2019
Your story-telling is so luxurious - so many details and nuances, but nothing boring or superfluous. I'm enjoying it immensely.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/11/2019
Your vocabulary - and the way you put it to use in your writing - is very impressive, and a joy to read.
ReDish chapter 21 . 3/17/2019
Beautiful. Thank you so much.
ReDish chapter 7 . 3/16/2019
I love your characters and your writing. And I laughed at your author's note. Thank you!
1,880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »