Reviews for There's a Word for It
TrillionSchiffer chapter 20 . 1/1/2020
why are caring what the pack thinks. all obligations are done and over with... move on and change somewhere else. like duhhhhh
TrillionSchiffer chapter 19 . 1/1/2020
Sorry can't really get behind Bella's whining about becoming a vampire and having a "greater potential" of killing another person. (Accidentally)

having a bat, crowbar, knife, or gun in your hand gives everyone that potential

being a doctor, cop, pilot, soldier, or licensed driver increases that potential as well.

Anyone possessing any of the aforementioned can kill someone without meaning to. if they lost control. its call an accident. Shit happens and sometimes it really sucks. So what is she 'bitching' about? I really don't get it?

shit some sky diving pro could be tandem jumping and put his parachute on wrong... then they are both dead...accident. like get over yourself girlie. smgdh

This so-called conflict Seems like an unnecessary plot device that has been extended too long. #justsaying
shannon30033 chapter 21 . 12/26/2019
Thank you for this lovely story and it’s serious elements that were handled with such dignity. I truly loved your work. Thank you!
LillianBroderick chapter 21 . 10/26/2019
LillianBroderick chapter 10 . 10/22/2019
Finally
Guest chapter 21 . 10/5/2019
LOOOOOOVED THE FANFIC! You are a great writter, and I feel a littlle foolish, but Im from Galicia and when they said about their family ancestors , I was like YAS jajajaj , porfa, sigue escribiendo que se te da de puta madre, biquiños!, as se say hear in Galicia
SuperAsh chapter 10 . 8/11/2019
I’ve read this story several times over the last few years and at the end of this chapter, every time, i just say to myself “god damn!” ...Because really, that last exchange was smoking hot 3
Ahhhh love this story!
Heather Y chapter 21 . 7/20/2019
Excellent story, loved every minute of it!
JuleKiwi chapter 21 . 7/6/2019
Well written but I’m surprised chapter one didn’t include a trigger warning.
Kayozm chapter 20 . 6/23/2019
Wow. That was quickLemmy’s cancer. My FIL was somewhat similar. About a week after they said ‘maybe three months without treatment’ he was dead.

As for your weasel words: I just assumed it would be Rosalie come to guilt trip her. But I always figured that would be what would change her mind: knowing Edward would die if she did.
Kayozm chapter 18 . 6/23/2019
Mmm, I thought that’s what the worse-than-expected backspin probably meant.
Kayozm chapter 16 . 6/23/2019
Hmm... Mr Price, I suppose I don’t see her as a femme fatale, like say, Rosalie. But I see her as attractive and confident in he sexuality. But down to earth and not particularly flaunting it.
In the book Edward said all the boys wanted her, when she first arrived. But she was oblivious. The difference is, she’s not oblivious now, but she still doesn’t work it, if you know what I mean.
Kayozm chapter 13 . 6/23/2019
We still call them cumquots in Australia. Lol. I never thought of them in that light. But that citrus was very, very nice.
Also, I like that Bella doesn’t entirely embrace the idea that the family has to discuss whether to kill her.
Kayozm chapter 12 . 6/22/2019
(By the way, I thought it was intentionally self evident that what bothered Bella about the events thins about Edward was that he was a mind reader, and therefore knew how she’d been feeling (about him, and consequently about herself) all along. )
Kayozm chapter 12 . 6/22/2019
Well now, neither one of them is telling the other everything yet, are they? Though I’m not sure exactly what you’re referring to in Edward’s case. He seems to be being as open with her as he was in canon. Not taking about changing her, or what that could mean for her carcinogenic genes of course, but then he wouldn’t would he? Both for her soul/human options and because she hasn’t told him everything either.
1,885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »