Reviews for Journey Homewards
tiffini42112 chapter 31 . 7/24
please tell me you haven't abandoned this awesome story... I've spent two days bend he reading it.
The-handprint-onthe-window chapter 31 . 6/27
Please let this be a rick/mara/daryl story, the dynamics between the 3 of them is AMAZING!
Mama's Stories chapter 31 . 6/23
Easton must talk with Mara before the farm gets overrun, if that's how the story going to go. Update when you can. Really enjoyed story!
Mama's Stories chapter 30 . 6/23
The things Mara says make me laugh so hard, I have my eyes watering!
Army strong, my ass!
Mama's Stories chapter 29 . 6/23
Where is Easton? He knows what will happen!
Mama's Stories chapter 28 . 6/23
Oh shit!
Mama's Stories chapter 27 . 6/23
Easton got tongue lashing by Daryl Dixon, of course you'll going to stand there with your mouth open!
Did Mara and Easton get transported by aliens to this world.?
And Daryl's going to beat anybody up who hurts Mara.
Easton knows the truth of the story , Mara's involvement with the group has changed that. What will they do?
Mama's Stories chapter 26 . 6/23
Okay, I could understand Mara squeal over Daryl.
But seriously, Easton and Mara need to have a talk!
How did they get there? How to get out? Are the other two brothers out there somewhere? Is Mara really infected?
Should they leave the group, so they don't change anything?
Or stay cause now it's they reality to, not a T.V. show!?
Mama's Stories chapter 24 . 6/23
So Easton knows what should happen also. Will Mara getting shot change things?
Mama's Stories chapter 23 . 6/23
Did not see Mara getting shot! How is her brother there? What does it mean? Are her other brothers there too? Things are going to get more interesting!
Mama's Stories chapter 22 . 6/23
Why is Shane being so nice to Mara?
Andrea needs to cool her jets!
Mama's Stories chapter 18 . 6/22
Love Supernatural ! Don't know what kind of bedtime story you could tell!
I think it's okay for Mara to have a break down, once in a while. Will she ever find out how she woke up there.?
Mama's Stories chapter 15 . 6/22
So she kissing the main characters, beating up another, then sees her bully of a father. This man sounds horrible. I can't believe he put all this blame on a five year old!
Mara having to listen to this verbal abuse for years, no wonder she has no faith in herself.
Mama's Stories chapter 14 . 6/22
Would Mara have the disease in her system also? Or would her blood be clean, since she's not from that world?
Mama's Stories chapter 12 . 6/22
So was there nothing written down, or did someone tear out the pages?
Just thinking, maybe Lori could be will Shane, if everyone agreed, than Rick could be with Mara.
Still think Daryl is the better choice for her!