Reviews for Journey Homewards
8goose8 chapter 31 . 6/17
Please update!️️️
KumorikoKumoriko chapter 20 . 5/21
damn it cant you try to change fucking something!?

Soph seriously1?!
Cee chapter 31 . 4/24
Ahhhh, I can't even begin to explain how much I looove this story!

Your character Mara is such a doll, I love how well thought out her character is and I can't wait to see how she grows throughout the series alongside the Walking Dead cast. How you're also going about with Rick and Daryl's realization of their feelings toward Mara is sooo wonderfully insightful.

I'm definitely rooting for Rick/Mara/Daryl since they all deserve to be happy! Plus, could you imagine how awesome that'd be? The dialogue of the other characters (especially Mara's bros!) finding out about the threesome relationship would be so great. Not to mention how cute they'd all be together, haha.

Seeing how long it's been since your last update is a bit sad, but I totally understand that you've got other more important commitments to attend to. I hope though, that we can see an update someday again because this story of yours is really a gem. Hope all is going well with your uni classes! Hasta la próxima :-)
bloodysilverfox chapter 31 . 1/3
Daryl/Mara/Rick! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please ppppplllleeeeaaaassssseeee ppppplllleeeeaaaassssseeee ppppplllleeeeaaaassssseeee ppppplllleeeeaaaassssseeee update soon!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/29/2016
I absolutely adore your story! Every chapter I have tears in my eyes because I'm smiling so much. I think you're doing an awesome job portraying the characters. I love Rick and Daryl too but Daryl's the one I would definitely choose. His very attributes are appealing and lol the fact he's a badass wielding archer! I mean come on, who wouldn't want to be that cool and self sufficient but still dependent! :)
Guest chapter 31 . 12/26/2016
I am glad that you aren't suffering from depression any longer but I truly hope you will continue with this story. I absolutely adore it and personally hope it turns out to be a Rick/Oc/Daryl story.
Pleeaseeeee don't give it up!
Pleeaseeeeeee Update!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/11/2016
Please update soon!
Vaniwa chapter 23 . 11/27/2016
I really like how you included her brother into the story. Although it makes me all the more curious how exactly they both ended up in that world. Guess I'll find out soon enough! Hopefully..
Vaniwa chapter 18 . 11/26/2016
Is it just me or wasn't Mara only 22 just a few days ago? Now she's suddenly 23? Anyway, nice chapter!
Vaniwa chapter 15 . 11/24/2016
Hate to be the buzz kill here, but gotta say that Daryl kissing Mara was completely out of character. And Rick suddenly kissing her not long afterwards.. very unnecessary and such a pity. This makes their relationship seem as if it's only build out of lust, and no romance at all. Things definitely are going way and way too fast. Anyway, you still have me hooked enough on the story to read more
Vaniwa chapter 14 . 11/24/2016
I do must say I think that Mara was quite a bit Mary Sue this chapter. She seems to always say the exact right thing and knows how everything works, or at least knows enough about it. Don't take this too personally, though. I know that all the reviews I've left so far sound like I'm bashing your story, but trust me when I say that's not my intention. It's just that I can see great potention in this story, but only if a couple of things improve a bit. So see it more as a fellow writer trying to make the best of your story. Anyway, I do still love the story as always, and will now quickly continue reading it.
Vaniwa chapter 12 . 11/23/2016
Even though I am enjoying it a lot so far, I do must say it's all moving really really fast. I liked it a lot more when they still had their teasing relationship where they were slowly developing feelings. After all, that is most realistic since they only know each other a few days. Especially between Daryl and Mara. I also really hope that she won't get more "visions" in the future or hints or anything, because it kind of takes the thrill out of it. Anyway, enough negativity, I am still really in love with Mara, though. Her humour has made me smile multiple times today, something I was in great need for, so thank you.
Vaniwa chapter 8 . 11/23/2016
Really loving the story so far! The only thing that is annoying are the continuous grammar mistakes, but they're easy enough to ignore. Yet, a beta wouldn't be the worst of choices. Anyway, gotta love Mara and can't wait to see what more is in store!
m chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
I love how you don't choose between rick and daryl! I would be this oc!
tiffini42112 chapter 31 . 7/24/2016
please tell me you haven't abandoned this awesome story... I've spent two days bend he reading it.