Reviews for Journey Homewards
KEZZ 1 chapter 30 . 3/26
Great story so far :-D
I am looking forward to more soon B-)
BuddahBelly chapter 30 . 3/23
Update soon please! :)
Love this! Please make it a harem! Love both Rick and Daryl I wouldn't be able to pick plus there aren't to many character/oc/character becoming a harem I rly rly wanna read more of the walking dead story and don't worry I like Mara and she is not a Mary Sue and her reaction are probably as normal as any fans would be in her place and Mara is cool and you what would be kinda cool? Like Mara gets taking to another world or her home and she trains herself and time zone would be different in the wd world it would be a few days and for her it would be like a yr or so (though she'll still look the same expect longer hair maybe some battle scars and maybe tattoo symbol of who trained her and she can totally wicked fighter/assain type deal and she seems more different emotionally and rick and Daryl have find out what changed her and bring her loving self back when she goes back to wd) oh and please put in lemon scenes and sexy chapters! Ehehehe 3
I'm Soooooooooooooo happy you're back please update soon and I'm glad things are better for you now :)
francesmbezenah chapter 30 . 3/18
I'm glad you are back writing
Hell Hath No chapter 30 . 3/18
i honestly couldn't care about lack of acknowledgement i'm just so happy you're back with another chapter :)
is daryl gonna see daryls scars next chapter?
can't imagine she'd stay away long enough for him to make a quick get away...
great to have you back
Sevvus chapter 30 . 3/16
I cant wait for your next chapter! I kept checking back like every day! It's just been recently I had to stop checking becuse of work making me super busy!

So glad i got a bit of time now though, I hope you update by the 19th! its my birthday! A new chapter would be one of the best gifts ever!

if not oh well, but I still cant wait!
X3

I hope life is going better for you, and I'm sorry it's been a rough year so far, but everything gets better eventually so keep your chin up!.
Aurora's Sky chapter 1 . 3/15
You just made my day! No one seems to like rick! He's freaking awesome! My favorite characters are rick then Daryl, michonne, glenn, and merle. Thanks! Love your story!
TheQueen'sknight chapter 30 . 3/15
UPDATE please!
Nomurai chapter 30 . 3/13
Teehee, this was a cute chapter. And it was kind of fun going back to read from the beginning since I couldn't remember what went on before.

Thanks for not abandoning the fic!
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 30 . 3/12
I vote Dara the Series is already WAY too Drama filled and traumatizing, hell they only begun to add a Triangle in the latest episode of the new season

If your still going for Marick then at least wait until Lori dies cause popularity rating aside Canon Rick loved his wife to the point of slipping into insanity over her death, give a little dignity here

Besides out of everyone Daryl needs Mara more then Rick... Also I'm a Richonne Shipper the level of trust between those two is more then just... just Incredible, like watching an Alpha Pair in a real Wolf Pack

Update soon hope to see the other Grayson Brothers too... Zane sounds like fun
Aryiaa Bloodream chapter 30 . 3/12
Yay! :D I almost didn't believe my eyes when I saw the email alert in my inbox. I'm going to have to read back a couple of chapters to remind myself of immediate events but that's something I'm more than willing to do since I enjoy reading this story so much x3 I don't have anything specific to say about this chapter but that's because I'm just so happy it's here! Keep up the good work, I eagerly await the next chapter!
T.T chapter 30 . 3/12
keep up the good work! I cant wait to see(read) what happens next. please please ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update !
T.T chapter 18 . 3/11
I thought Mara was 22.? and if she ad a birthday shouldn't rick have noticed with how many times she's said im 22 rick not ten and stuff.
Perlos97 chapter 30 . 3/11
Sorry that you had a rough time, but I'm glad to know that you're back and things are better! :) Also, great chapter as always.