Reviews for A Summer of Serendipity
I love your stories
angelgod chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
Love it!
Amberalyson chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
I really love this story. I really wish that it was longer. I was picturing a young Sara Quin when you wrote sara… I don't know it that was the person you was thinking about. but it almost made we wish that you could write another one where paige and Sara would meet again a few years later. when they both are in their 20s. and Paige get to meet Sara's sister Tegan. and when paige don't understand why Tegan was never at camp. she could find out that she was the first summer, but tegan don't like camp. but sara wanted to keep coming back because she liked paige. of cause this would be the last time paige was at camp, but sara didn't know that. so the talk about being gay would be the last real conversation Sara has with paige...
go-sullivan chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
I like this so much. The ending. It fits so well.

Emily going to find Paige on THAT NIGHT. Makes me feel so warm and fuzzy.

Sara was also adorable. I like that Paige could give her advice. Which is why Paige is awesome.

This all came together and was perfect.
go-sullivan chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
With each chapter, I really don't know what to say. Each is so good that I have no words.

And it's the right amount of fluff and tension. I need this with the angsty scene I was writing for my fic.

Your fics made me feel better after a bad morning. Thanks.
go-sullivan chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Aww. Paige and Hanna friendship is my favorite. Since Emily and Hanna pair off.

Poor Paige.
go-sullivan chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Sorry for the two word review last chapter. I wanted to get on to the next chapter.

Hanna! I love her matchmaking ways. This is cute. I like the idea of Emily and Paige taking care of kids even though it's like preteen kids.

the banter is so good.
go-sullivan chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
interesting premise.
StrangeAttractors chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
This was a terrific story! I enjoyed it from start to finish and I blame you entirely for my inability to stop reading and go to sleep. :P I like the foreshadowing at the end with the flask. I'm assuming that is the night Emily was drugged and wound up at Paige's? I wish PLL had given this much much background to Emily's loss over Maya and her burgeoning relationship with Paige. But hey, I guess that's what fanfic is for. :)
StrangeAttractors chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
i LOVE jealous Emily and Paige flirting with another girl! this story is so nicely written and true to character!
Huntress Under Seige chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
This was amazing! I really loved the story line, it was simple and yet cute. So good!

3 Huntress
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
Whoops! Accidently pressed the post button...anywho lol... I loved the scene in the last ch. between Em and Paige after Paige talked to Sara! It was so on point! AMAZING AND BEYOND BRILLIANT!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
O. M. FREAKING. GGGGGG!this is like the best story ever! You should definitely be a writer on the show! I feel like the show needed something like this for Em and Paige, especially how Em just left Paige for Samara like that! I thought that was so messed up! And she never even acknowledged it or apologized. The writers should have addressed it so glad you wrote something like this. :)) you portrayed the characters so well without taking it to extremes like some fanfics
mykes chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
What a lovely story... Loved everything about it. I really like your writing and Paily was beautiful here. Awesome characterisations and friendships too. Awesome detail. Just, enjoyed reading this a lot. :))