Reviews for A Pyrrhic Victory
TheDragonofNeptune chapter 23 . 6/19
TheDragonofNeptune chapter 17 . 6/19
jackjones15660 chapter 6 . 5/3
I really wabt an explenation on why Sally would Marry Gabe in this story. It makes no sense if he is not a half blood. Gabe was only their to hide Percys scent.
Ghostiesftw chapter 23 . 2/13
Is the sequel still on hiatus or will it be updated soon? I would appreciate a pm because I enjoyed this story a lot
BelieverOfEverything chapter 9 . 1/14
Did you get Annaneth,s project idea from The Mortal Instruments? You know, Valentine reached Jace that "to love is to destroy"?
the Dreamer chapter 18 . 4/8/2015
I really loved your story until you progressed too much into the relationships. Percy and Annabeth had questions to ask each other and Annabeth doesn't know Grover. She also didn't mention the abuse or other topics Percy mentioned while he was drugged and looked like a blond. You also skipped the training, which I was looking forward to after the cliffhanger about becoming a great swordsman, and totally confused everyone. Now Percy and Annabeth's mother know about the Olympians and the readers have little clue. In addition, Annabeth had no idea about the Olympians and would be confused upon hearing the term "son of the sea". Not just percabeth, but Thalia and Luke also progressed too quickly. Thalia can't be "charmed by his smile" if she is still hurt about his disappearance which US READERS don't know about. You leave out too information and progress too quickly. I had loved the story, but there is too much I'd like to change and cannot keep reading. Please rewrite and don't take this as a negative comment. Thank you and I hope to see more stories.

the Dreamer
Guest chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
Heh, dying whale noises.
zap chapter 7 . 1/27/2015
interesting line breaks
thing makes the "X"s look slightly different sizes
SMHeveryday chapter 15 . 1/6/2015
How can I possibly express the happiness I get while reading your fanfiction? :) Although during the start of the story it was a bit boring and dragging, I really ADORE the way you stuck with the original thing (you know, Bianca's death and Nico being angry with Percy, and the Olympians thingy). This chapter ended exceptionally well and I love you for giving me a good fanfiction to read :)
TideNightwalker chapter 23 . 1/1/2015
I can't wait! This was a great story. May the odds be ever in your favor. What up! Hunger Games reference! (Who knows who says that? :))
jasongraceless chapter 25 . 12/31/2014
RemainsoftheSphinx chapter 18 . 12/22/2014
*Tries hard not to laugh* Umm... I think you meant to use the word assess, earlier... you spelled it 'asses' and that, my fine writing friend, is ass in the plural. Just thought you ought to know...

By the way: loving the story, very... suspenseful.
McStephSM chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Nice plot F̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊я̩ a fic
McStephM chapter 23 . 10/8/2014
Good story so far...nice plot too
yoitsyourstruly chapter 23 . 7/22/2014
Can i just cry? I just want to cry so hard right now. The sequel is to far away. Way to far away. I loved this story and waiting for this is like reading the Mark of Athena and having to wait forever to read House of Hades and we all know how awful that was. I can't wait to read the sequel! It will be the most amazing thing to happen on fanfiction when you finally post it. Thanks for the great read.