Reviews for Sarah Versus the Anniversary
tasteywheat chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
I like fics that present less than ideal post finale events, because I think they tend to be more realistic, and you did a great job with that here, and you ended it on a positive note which I'm happy for. Great work as always.
Lonny J chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
This is very good, but I like the Moments universe better.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Wow, this was a tough one to read at the start but you finished it on a hopeful note. Nice job! Wish you were still writing!
phathead01 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Very good. thanks for writing
Molotov chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Fuck, this hurt at first but it got better. I wish stories like this didn't need to be, that we were given a series ending that wasn't just a giant middle finger to the fans.

Le sigh.

But that doesn't apply to your story specifically.

This was great. You are great.
MyPerfectEscape chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Great story.
jessica chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I love it I love this story...
Subject87 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Really great fic! Thanks for writing it, I throughly enjoyed it.
Dernik chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Really enjoyed it!
2old2write chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Very, very nice. Well, heart wrenchingly nice. I know that sounds weird but then isn't that what a great writer can do to the reader?

Definitely took me back to all the pain and anguish of those final episodes, yet allowed me to see them as finally moving forward together.

I, too, wrote a story that had Sarah leaving Chuck after the beach scene. So I can really relate to this. I noticed quite a few reviewers have questioned Sarah going back to the CIA and I've even had this conversation with several others. In real life this is probably true; or at least she would not be an agent again. But, this is fiction; fiction based on a guy getting a computer downloaded into his brain. If we don't question that, why would we question her going back to the one job she can remember?

I did think Chuck's infidelity revelation was a little glossed over. But Lou, Jill, Hannah, Shaw and Cole didn't stop them so why would this?

Anyway, I really enjoyed this, even with tear-stained cheeks. Thanks for a beautiful anniversary view. Also agree with another reviewer, this is a great one-shot but if you ever want to expand it, I'll read it.

Thank you for sharing this work.
ne71 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Extremely well-written story. I think you did a terrific job keeping them both in character, and the tension when Sarah first approaches Chuck on the beack was very real and well done.

The problem I had wasn't with Chuck sleeping with someone else - I think that was handled perfectly; that he put off Ellie's attempts for a good long time, and then when it seemed like Sarah was never coming back he finally gave in. I believed that part of it.

My problem was with Sarah practically shrugging it off, teasing him about cheese balls five minutes after he drops what should have been a bombshell on her. Especially considering the fact that it turns out she had been trying to contact him while undercover, it should have stung quite a bit more for her to hear that.

And as far as Chuck goes, hearing that Sarah had actually been trying to contact him should have been devastating. If he already feels terrible about sleeping with someone else, he should have felt even worse to find out that Sarah hadn't abandoned him of her own will.

I could see the story still playing out with Sarah being more upset about Chuck's indiscretion, and Chuck feeling guilty but still frustrated over what he's been though, and then when Sarah reveals that she's left the CIA there's even more reason to think of that as a light at the end of the tunnel.

In any case, this was definitely a good read. You've got a great talent for bringing moments to life. Thanks for writing.

Nick
East Coast Captain chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Wonderful story, I believe they had a happy ending as well.
rafiela chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Loved it! :) Great story!
MRG101 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
great job
alfiem chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I think that this is about the best I've seen the "she leaves and then she comes back" post-finale story done. Really good work.