Reviews for The Unconventional Likeness of Love (and everything in between)
ILikeCheeseBiscuits chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Ronnie knoooooooooooooooooooooows. He knows all.
AmyVS7 chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
Loving this story, hope you update again soon! x
AirborneGirl chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
Oh how I love this story you have going on. And I thank you for your constant support for my stories. Now please be a good writer, return to your muse and start uploading the next chapter. Please?
cooper1eddie2 chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
Look forward to more
Camille chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
Thank you for continuing to update. I really like this story. It's funny how Alesha referred to TV shows, and this is playing out like one-missed signals, misunderstandings, etc.
EMTChase chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
Loved the last two chapters! Thanks for the updates!
Purple-Jaxie chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
Very cute. They are slowly getting together. This chapter a touch...next maybe a hug or kiss?
AirborneGirl chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
You Updated! Nothing could have made me more happy than this. I know all about RL kicking you in the backside sometimes, but I do very much hope you can continue these series on a more regular basis. Thanks again for this wonderful, touching part.
Purple-Jaxie chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
Awesome! I love the slow building of their relationship. I cannot wait to see what else is next.
Camille chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Has this story been abandoned? I hope not, I was really enjoying it.
lovable-hate chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Just catching up on this fic again :)

Still as good as I remember- looking forward for the next update
Sherri chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Very interesting, I like how you included actual lines from the show. You should have more reviews.
sharmini chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
Sweet. That's what this was towards the end. In an unassuming manner, it just brings joy and warmth to as I read on. I don't know if I 'ship them as hard as I do when I watch the show (exact that James Steel is there sways my Matt/Alesha 'shipping a bit), but I definitely do so here :)

Be as roundabout as you want. Because that is real, not the conventional stuff we get. And again, I just love the fact that you put in authentic episode environments in the chapters.

Love it. In every conventional way possible and everything in between.

Sharmini
Camille chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
I'm really enjoying this.
sharmini chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Poor Alesha. This felt like an episode-filler. Excellent, Jules :) I suppose I cannot be too enthusiastic about this chapter, seeing that it's angsty one. But I can say this...this is beautifully written.

I am so glad you are into this fandom.