Reviews for Sweet Disposition
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 16 . 5/10
This is getting me goosebumps
xangelreverse chapter 16 . 4/15/2017
Will you be continuing this story soon. I really liked this concept and the story is interesting in its perspective.
Review chapter 3 . 4/9/2017
Yeah, that makes sense Snape would see why Draco put his wand on Zabini for calling Hermione a "mudblood", I mean, any hardcore Snape fan would see why: He accidentally blurted that slur out in front of Lily Evans, he was was so ashamed at himself for that, thus why Snape doesn't want anyone to say it when he's around.
imranramji1 chapter 16 . 10/12/2016
please update soon
LoverGurrl411 chapter 16 . 10/1/2016
I absolutely love this story! You're writing style and voice is amazing, and the way you've established everyone's character is incredible. Honestly, this is by far one of my favorite Draco stories out there. :D Can't wait for you to Update Soon!
Laura Granger chapter 16 . 8/28/2016
i love this story. i hope things get easier for you. hope to read more soon!
Gabby Delacour chapter 16 . 8/5/2016
I have really enjoyed this story. I'm sorry for what you've been through, and it's really brave of you not to abandon this story. Do things that make you happy as much as you can:)
AriCMpie chapter 13 . 8/3/2016
love the story so far, but are you really truely going to do all seven years? cause the first year is going by pretty slowly, not that I'm complaining cause I love it, I just don't want to look forward to something that may not come.
Mira Solara chapter 16 . 8/3/2016
Man, this is the best HP fanfiction I've read so far. I'm sorry to hear how roller-coaster-y your life has been lately, I'm glad you haven't given up on this because you really are an amazing writer.
~Mira
purplepeopleeater122000 chapter 16 . 8/3/2016
I'm really loving this version and I love seeing everything from Draco's view. I was wondering if you needed a beta though, just to catch small grammatical errors I've seen. If you're interested please message me! I'd love to help!
amata0221 chapter 16 . 8/3/2016
Glad you came back. Hope everything is alright with your grandmother and father.
Evaline101 chapter 16 . 8/2/2016
Loved it. Glad Draco is caring for Gryffindor.
Percy Ross Vulturi Uchiha chapter 16 . 8/2/2016
Cool ! Is so amazing this story I hope that this one make the ending !

So Draco will confront his parents or not... !? :3 :)
I love the stories like Draco Griffindor ! is something different
Is pretty amazing and I like too the Draco Fem. To bad that don't have to many of them.

Well see you soon the next chapter and congratulations to this fantastic story :D
;)
miraculousprince chapter 16 . 8/2/2016
Wizards and witches are idiots...

Fantastic update, though!
Narutoske chapter 16 . 8/1/2016
Great chapter:)

I love the friendship of Draco and Neville, it shows Neville's loyalty and tell Draco what is right and wrong, I'm also glad Neville is part of the group.

Update soon.