Reviews for Not All Monsters Are Legends
Hello chapter 15 . 4/2
I came across this story a long time ago, before you had finished it, and before I knew Supernatural and could fully appreciate the boys' involvement (which was done extremely well, by the way). I devoured what was posted and wanted more. I loved just about every part of it. Even if you hadn't written it as well as you did, I would still have been extremely intrigued by the premise. I've never seen something like this before, but you're right that human beings can be monsters, and some often are. As wonderful as PJO is, and as well fleshed-out as the introduced only-human characters are, it has never really explored this. The truly horrible acts, the bad and possibly fatal situations that the characters come across, are all performed by someone who is not a human at all or someone only part human (Luke). You had an extremely poignant idea and you executed it just fantastically.

I only just now finished reading this. As much as I like the series, I don't usually read PJO fanfiction-almost never-but I remembered previously coming across your story earlier today and I just had to find it and reread it. The fact that it is now finished and you've apparently started a sequel made it even better. :) It was actually quite hard to find, I kept getting the keywords wrong. I ultimately had to use Google to track it down, and I'm glad I did.

I'm going to go now to your profile to find the sequel, but I first wanted you to know how much I appreciate the quality of your writing, your sweetness in the author's notes, your imagination and ingenuity in coming up with the plot, and your characterization (which is, in my opinion, flawless. I confess that your Poseidon doesn't match up completely with the one from the books, but honestly, I think yours is better. And you gave more...flavor...to the gods overall :D).

So this is me signing off, saying THANK YOU and good wishes. I hope whatever you may be doing now goes well for you. :)
Motherfucker
Widsith18 chapter 12 . 2/8
Lol. I can't wait for Annabeth to get payback
Widsith18 chapter 5 . 2/8
IKR! I love torturing characters with strong minds! It sounds evil but it can be fun.
Kelly chapter 15 . 1/7
I think I've commented before, but I still love the book!
Ijustfreakout chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Seriously, one of the best fics I've read and certainly the best PJO has to offer. I love how you understand the tone of the novels and the characters personalities. My biggest fan fiction pet peeve is ooc and you nailed the attitudes perfectly! The addition of Sam and Dean was great, but I also applaud you for mostly letting the fic stay PJO. Everything about this is awesome and you should be proud!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
A supernatural/percy jackson crossover? Me likey :33
Icye chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
Finally, someone gets it! Zeus is a jerk!
Allan chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
I think that i am the only one that likes Zeus here, without him, the titans would rule the universe you stupid.
He closed the olympus because of Khione and Gaea.
And Poseidon should thank, since Zeus could just taken his power.
DerpyDemigod chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
POOR PERCY! -hugs Percy and shoots Levi- Oh my god I love this fan fiction. I'm basically a sucker for kidnapping fics I don't know why. But seriously, No one, and I mean NO ONE, Tries raping Percy. -.- Or else I'll be getting some help from Nico. But seriously awesome story! :)
Vikky azul chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
Awesome story!great description!which is why **** Zeus,how could he be so arrogant...I am just kidding,I look forward to to squel.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
er nnnnnnnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuuuuuu
CommChatter chapter 15 . 9/6/2013
I loved this. Awesome job!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
not what you said in the summary disappointing
Sker chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
Hell yes we did! Fuking asshole.