Reviews for Not All Monsters Are Legends
Angry guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
OMG! YOU ARE SOOOOOO RACIST! *MAD FACE!*
Lauren chapter 4 . 9/3/2016
IM LITERALLY FANGIRLING REALLY HARD JUST BECAUSE SAM AND DEAN ARE HERE NOW LIKE YAY IM ACTUALLY REALLY FLIPPING HAPPY THIS HAPPENED I LOVE YOU
elijahlover chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
I love it but why doesn't Annabeth just use ambrosia?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
I know this is already completed and all, but you asked for notices on plot consistency. So, here goes. If a person was stabbed in the stomach and the wound was left untreated, they would die of blood loss or shock long before stomach acid could do any considerable damage. Additionally, Annabeth commented that Percy still has Achilles' curse, yet Percy could still be injured.
Other than that I think it's rather interesting and really in-character, besides the cussing.
emygrl99 chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
Mm, lovely Poseidon PoV. So... where is Percy? And why doesn't his magic body shield work anymore? (I actually kinda forgot that he still has it at the end of his series, cause I went on the read the Heroes of Olympus where he looses it)
emygrl99 chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Lollll this is the first Percy Jackson fanfic I've ever read, but sure, let's start off with psychotic angst, sounds great. Just use your water powers, idiot
Rosycat chapter 8 . 3/27/2016
Love Apollo, and I was named after Mithra, so cool. And yes, I am rereading this its so good.
Phoenix010 chapter 6 . 11/10/2015
REFRENCES!
I love Monty Python and the Holy Grail!
Phoenix010 chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
I've never been in the Supernatrual fandom (though be waned to be for quite some time) so you did a good job explaining things where people might not know. Good story!
Rosycat chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
I tots dont know Supernatral but whatevs.
cupcakesunshine chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
Geez, Annie! You do a really good job of making her seem so hardcore!
NoSugarForValdez chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
The coffee table... did he hit the small of his back, aka his achilles point? If it did, I get that the fact that it didn't break the skin would be enough to save his life, but would the blow to that spot - and JUST that spot - be enough to take away the curse?

?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
A few notes:
1. You literally have no idea how insanely happy I was when Annabeth said/thought/whatever, "I want my Percy back." my Percy. MY Percy. Ooh, I just squealed.
2. On to the darker, oh-my-gods-what-is-he-doing-to-Percy part of it, I'm glad you didn't actually hurt Percy too bad. I mean, yes, you hurt him enough to give him nightmares for life (not like he wasn't gonna get those already) and like broke his ribs and other such things (Ambrosia/Necter/Water should do the trick) and as far as I'm aware, that Levi guy didn't get too far before Percy killed him, right? Because if he did, I will kill him. Not you, I'm not the type to make death threats to living real people, but Levi? He's fair game. So, assuming Levi didn't get too far, that could have gone a whole lot worse. I shudder at the possibilities racing through my sick demented brain.

But hey, Annabeth's here now, and to make it better, she's got Sam and Dean with her!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
I actually didn't read the 'slight Supernatural crossover' part of the description, so you have no idea how insanely happy I was when I read this chapter.