Reviews for Not All Monsters Are Legends
Phoenix010 chapter 6 . 11/10
I love Monty Python and the Holy Grail!
Phoenix010 chapter 4 . 11/10
I've never been in the Supernatrual fandom (though be waned to be for quite some time) so you did a good job explaining things where people might not know. Good story!
Rosycat chapter 3 . 9/29
I tots dont know Supernatral but whatevs.
cupcakesunshine chapter 3 . 9/6
Geez, Annie! You do a really good job of making her seem so hardcore!
NoSugarForValdez chapter 2 . 7/21
The coffee table... did he hit the small of his back, aka his achilles point? If it did, I get that the fact that it didn't break the skin would be enough to save his life, but would the blow to that spot - and JUST that spot - be enough to take away the curse?

A few notes:
1. You literally have no idea how insanely happy I was when Annabeth said/thought/whatever, "I want my Percy back." my Percy. MY Percy. Ooh, I just squealed.
2. On to the darker, oh-my-gods-what-is-he-doing-to-Percy part of it, I'm glad you didn't actually hurt Percy too bad. I mean, yes, you hurt him enough to give him nightmares for life (not like he wasn't gonna get those already) and like broke his ribs and other such things (Ambrosia/Necter/Water should do the trick) and as far as I'm aware, that Levi guy didn't get too far before Percy killed him, right? Because if he did, I will kill him. Not you, I'm not the type to make death threats to living real people, but Levi? He's fair game. So, assuming Levi didn't get too far, that could have gone a whole lot worse. I shudder at the possibilities racing through my sick demented brain.

But hey, Annabeth's here now, and to make it better, she's got Sam and Dean with her!
I actually didn't read the 'slight Supernatural crossover' part of the description, so you have no idea how insanely happy I was when I read this chapter.
seems-pretty-legit chapter 3 . 6/25
All y'all can have Sam, Dean is mine
GaurdianOfMagic chapter 8 . 5/26
Hello chapter 15 . 4/2
I came across this story a long time ago, before you had finished it, and before I knew Supernatural and could fully appreciate the boys' involvement (which was done extremely well, by the way). I devoured what was posted and wanted more. I loved just about every part of it. Even if you hadn't written it as well as you did, I would still have been extremely intrigued by the premise. I've never seen something like this before, but you're right that human beings can be monsters, and some often are. As wonderful as PJO is, and as well fleshed-out as the introduced only-human characters are, it has never really explored this. The truly horrible acts, the bad and possibly fatal situations that the characters come across, are all performed by someone who is not a human at all or someone only part human (Luke). You had an extremely poignant idea and you executed it just fantastically.

I only just now finished reading this. As much as I like the series, I don't usually read PJO fanfiction-almost never-but I remembered previously coming across your story earlier today and I just had to find it and reread it. The fact that it is now finished and you've apparently started a sequel made it even better. :) It was actually quite hard to find, I kept getting the keywords wrong. I ultimately had to use Google to track it down, and I'm glad I did.

I'm going to go now to your profile to find the sequel, but I first wanted you to know how much I appreciate the quality of your writing, your sweetness in the author's notes, your imagination and ingenuity in coming up with the plot, and your characterization (which is, in my opinion, flawless. I confess that your Poseidon doesn't match up completely with the one from the books, but honestly, I think yours is better. And you gave the gods overall :D).

So this is me signing off, saying THANK YOU and good wishes. I hope whatever you may be doing now goes well for you. :)
Widsith18 chapter 12 . 2/8
Lol. I can't wait for Annabeth to get payback
Widsith18 chapter 5 . 2/8
IKR! I love torturing characters with strong minds! It sounds evil but it can be fun.
Kelly chapter 15 . 1/7
I think I've commented before, but I still love the book!
Ijustfreakout chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Seriously, one of the best fics I've read and certainly the best PJO has to offer. I love how you understand the tone of the novels and the characters personalities. My biggest fan fiction pet peeve is ooc and you nailed the attitudes perfectly! The addition of Sam and Dean was great, but I also applaud you for mostly letting the fic stay PJO. Everything about this is awesome and you should be proud!