Reviews for Harry Potter, Unexpected Animagus
JohnDouglas4274 chapter 11 . 2h
Please sir, can I have some more?
JustAnAnon chapter 8 . 1/19
-insert chaotic dabilitating laughter here-
syft3land chapter 11 . 1/13
Not often I read crackfics, mostly vecause I don't look for them and when I stumble upon them it's hit or miss. This one... had me almost roaring with laughter after reading Fawkes' reaction to Harry's cake induced gas detonation. Only got better after that. Would love to see this work of art finished some day :)
shadewolfedrt chapter 11 . 1/7
I hope to see more of this story. It is both great and funny.
shadewolfedrt chapter 6 . 1/6
That was funny at the end. And Groot is a great name for an Ent.
shadewolfedrt chapter 5 . 1/6
Love the Goblin King stuff most have them as 2 different persons.
suziq968 chapter 11 . 1/5
Just read this. Thanks for the laughs.
Books85 chapter 8 . 11/23/2020
I have been wondering if Velma the vabbit is what is known in some places as a vorpal bunny?

Trying hard to remember the classic fantasy series in which one made an appearance with a "snick-snack". Aside from Lewis Carroll.

Ah, well. Thank you!
Books85 chapter 7 . 11/23/2020
OMG! I just know that the entire 7 chapters to date was leading up to Hagrid saying, "Yer a lizard, Harry!"

This has been very entertaining. And as a bonus it's given me an idea what to ask for as a Christmas: a DVD of The Labyrinth. "Dance, magic, dance..."
Thank you!
da.rtist chapter 3 . 11/20/2020
haaaa... sword of gryffindor
TheLostArchivist chapter 7 . 11/16/2020
This story is impossibly funny. But admit it, it was all a setup for that last line here, wasn't it? :D
foxymama31.1987 chapter 3 . 11/12/2020
this chapter cracks me up! the adults are talking about it and harryHermione is in fact talking about the actual sword of Gryffindor. hillarious!
hlydia11 chapter 11 . 11/1/2020
I love this story! strongly the continuation! I really like the idea of the new generation of marauders and its composition! I say it again: strongly the continuation!
VizeerLord chapter 11 . 10/21/2020
what about House Black if You take it that Far? Will it be Folded into Potter like all the others, or will you Harem?

More Please
tombstonereconing chapter 3 . 10/8/2020
This. Is. Gold. I literally laughed so hard I spit out my drink! Thank you so much for making this.
1,322 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »