Reviews for Harry Potter, Unexpected Animagus
slytherinsal chapter 11 . 1/20
what, not Grzegorzka Brzęczyszczykiewiczówna?
[which will only make sense if you are a devotee of Polish comedy; but google Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz, there are subtitles.]
I can pronounce it. We have had no cold callers since I tell them this is my name.
slytherinsal chapter 10 . 1/20
I am enjoying this wonderful farce of a romp.

Funnily enough I was just researching the tradition of going commando in a kilt, originally called 'going military' and dating to 1746, when the king's highlanders were the only ones permitted tartan. A mistake on a quartermaster's kit list failed to list drawers, and the king's men took it as a challenge. [I'm writing a novel set after the second uprising]
Manderin07 chapter 12 . 12/26/2022
Wow this story had me in fits and giggles the whole time! Following on the chance you add more brilliance later.
K4gu chapter 12 . 12/20/2022
you're a genius !
come back please !
Amethyst2005 chapter 12 . 12/19/2022
Funniest Story I have ever read on here
bahnannah chapter 12 . 12/13/2022
I sincerely hope that you are able to find the motivation and muse to finish this. I’ve read this multiple times and it snort and giggle through it all.
saphira24 chapter 12 . 12/2/2022
Please come back, I'd like to finish dying of laughter:)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2022
Yn
Markjmcmurray chapter 12 . 11/24/2022
Good story! Is there more coming
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2022
I have been laughing non stop since I started reading this work art of yours, thank you! You have an awesome writing skills! I adore your sense humor. Keep up the great writing! Nicely done!
pghammer21 chapter 11 . 10/22/2022
"Dorea's Closet" - founded by Dorea Potter - nee Black - before her marriage - with the approval of the then Lord Black (Arcturus).
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 12 . 10/10/2022
Great story love the humour
Please please please can we have some more
CarolsSister chapter 12 . 10/10/2022
Oh dear lord now all I will ever think of when Minerva and Filius are in a scene is "Film's Pussy Cat".
Guest chapter 12 . 10/5/2022
Would be hilarious when the killing curse hits twilight Cedric and it just washes over him cuz he’s already dead XD

or when Harry is tied to to the headstone and he just lightly incinerates Wormtail and babymort lol with dragon fire
Guest chapter 11 . 10/5/2022
Awww future couples everywhere

Plot twist that is actually her name

Would be hilarious if her names letters were all silent

You’d just mimic the wind blowing XD
1,517 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »