Reviews for Harry Potter, Unexpected Animagus
Darrell chapter 10 . 4/12
I thoroughly enjoyed this update and eagerly await the next chapter. I also enjoyed Gareth and the Lost Island and hope there is more to come there as well.
nitewolf423 chapter 10 . 3/11
Awesome
LeeArt chapter 10 . 3/8
Hahahahaha...Snape has to 'mate' with a troll to get rid of those lice, Flitwick and McGonagall at their best.
The Marauders are truly brave to go commando for the Yule Ball.
Clitorias Potter, oh what a name...Oh God I couldn't stop laughing
Please update this amazing story.
anubis7446 chapter 10 . 3/5
This is a story is well I can't not think of words that would do this story justice in describing how good it is can't wait for the next update
Lord Kuchiki chapter 10 . 2/5
Loved this story so much; I found it absolutely hilarious
bukay chapter 2 . 2/4
All right, You've got my kudos just for the Will E Coyote patronus. Keep at it, so far I find it to be a pleasant read.
Jacebralor chapter 10 . 2/2
please don't be dead since the last update?! I have thoroughly enjoyed this bawdy little crack-fic, and would love to see it through to the eventual conclusion. will you be offing Moldy-shorts in the graveyard, or extending this into multiple years?
Faery66 chapter 10 . 1/26
Hope to read more soon.

D
cwalk chapter 10 . 1/26
i keep checking for an update. i refuse to give up. i really like this story
Cute Koneko Chan chapter 10 . 1/16
This fanfic is super funny!
Keep up the good work and update soon!
This story is pretty funny. Hope to see the ball chapter eventually. Keep up the good work.
Coru 32 chapter 10 . 1/2
Love the story thanks for everything
jwright42572 chapter 10 . 12/31/2016
I found your story yesterday morning and thought it looked to be a good story. I discovered it was a really good story. I have never laughed so hard or so often at anything I have ever read on fanfic. And still has a great story line. I am looking forward to the next update.
Darrell chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
This is an awesome fic and I look forward to the next chapter no matter how long it takes! Thanks for the link to Gareth and the Lost Island, i thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
NotAMugwump chapter 3 . 12/19/2016
I honestly thought this wasn't a crack-fic... and damn, I was so wrong. This is crazy! Lol I have to use the 'Sword of Gryffindor' sometime.
1,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »