Reviews for Harry Potter, Unexpected Animagus
BratGirl1983 chapter 1 . 12/3
Love it, please continue :)
Good make more
jackmylad 2 chapter 10 . 11/13
Next character pls
I’m sorry but this feels like a crack fanfic!
AdelineDaratrazanoff chapter 10 . 11/8
Hi

I loved it, it is extremely funny, I laughed so hard I scared my dogs, Nox and Nova, awake.
I was just wondering if you were ever going to update again or if this has been abandoned, it has been more than a year since there was an update.

if it has been abandoned, I am not putting pressure on you I'm a writer too, just not on this site, I completely understand.

if it hasn't been abandoned, please update soooooonn. i loved this and just have to know how it ends!.
CarolWim chapter 2 . 11/3
Sorry, can't read this bull...
update
Some might say that this is very juvenile humor. I however totally disagree! I've read this at least twice and enjoyed every word. I laughed so hard at the scene where Harry's just about setting the Forbidden Forest on fire because of his little gluten problem. I'm eagerly awaiting the next update to read what other chaos the new Marauders cause next. I'm very hopeful they can get that greasy Death Eater out of the school and into Azkaban where he belongs! I seriously doubt that he became one by tickling someone! Considering that DEs Torture, Rape, Strong Arm others, commit Arson, sometime with entire families trapped in their homes, there's no way he didn't do something similar to become one! So, if Scorch should happen upon Snape out with his marry bunch of morons and turn them all to ash, the world would be a much cleaner place for their removal from it! It was, after all, only Dumbledores' word that Snape was a spy throughout the first war with Riddle that saved him fro going on trial and serving time in Azkaban for his deeds during the war.
Bronze chapter 3 . 10/25
And this points out why you must not assume everybody's on the same page. It all comes back to apples and oranges. And making sure you're both talking about the same thing.
Bronze chapter 2 . 10/25
Question: If Harry is really that large, why hasn't the female members of the Gryffindore Quidditch team tried to get a ride?
Bronze chapter 1 . 10/25
Even though I doubt you're gonna read this I post it anyways. I love this story! It's one of the funniest ones I've read! Right up there with Dear Order and That Boy Is Trouble. Though there is one thing I'll never understand about HP stories. Why the bloody hell does he never leave the school and country?! This Tri-Wizards takes place in his fourth year. Every year before that something has tried to kill him at least two or three times every year! And the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder is behind it all! It was his responsibility to see Harry to a safe home after the murder of his parents. Instead, he gets placed with his aunt and uncle who hate magic and him. Now the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder knew this as he was told by his Deputy Headmistress that they were unsuitable to raise Harry. But because he THOUGHT he knew better or WANTED Harry weak, he left him on the front step on a cold November 1st night! He placed a squib in the neighborhood to report on how Harry got along. Said squib could not A, see the house directly nor B, what went on inside said house. Not only that but he failed to even do ONE safety check in the next 15.75 years! The schools' Medinurse failed to notice that every 09/01 when Harry returned he was thinner then when he left. She also conveniently failed to notice any and all signs of malnutrition during every hospital stay. She DID all the scans to be sure she corrected whatever brought him in but nothing more! So, why the bloody hell did Harry never run for his life?! I would think any other country would welcome the-boy-who-lived. It'd allow them to rub it in the British MOM 's face. And Harry would likely be a hell of a lot safer!
Darrell chapter 10 . 10/14
I have re-read this story multiple times and enjoy it every time I read it. I hope you finish it. Thanks.
Bookwormkat1 chapter 10 . 9/14
I've read this before and I had it in my head that there were more chapters than this... I would love to see more, and find out what happens at the Ball
Can I adopt this piece of art, and translate it to a Polish language with continuing in this language?
Answer please at
Mac4663 chapter 10 . 8/28
I'm Irish and speak Gaelic, and Irish and Scottish gaelic are nearly identical ( a few Pronunciations is the difference) and just to let you know that Sgian-Dubh means "A Black Knife".
Enjoyed the story,