Reviews for Harry Potter, Unexpected Animagus
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Ron. Ever had a potter stinks badge he still told Harry about the dragons and he lied about talking to sirus.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/24/2016
These ron bashing story are just so stupid. But the worst think him saying something mean can get him killed
RatherFabulous chapter 10 . 11/21/2016
This story is a funhouse ride. Thank you.
Lin Koa chapter 10 . 11/15/2016
MORE PLEASE!
Joe Ross chapter 10 . 11/12/2016
OKay, I just have to say this story is hilarious! I mean truly freakin' hilarious, on par with some of the great HP fanfiction writers ( they know who they are). I was laughing so hard my manager came out to see if I was okay, since I was rolling around on the floor gasping for air!

In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have been reading it at work, but now I have lots of time to read any chapters you post!
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 10 . 11/10/2016
This had definitely been a fun read. Hopefully you decide to continue/finish it.

-Zetsumei
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
Luna is the best. The snorkak never did a chance.

-Zetsumei
featheredschist chapter 10 . 11/5/2016
Another funny and refreshing story! I'd like to hope that you'll be able to come back and work on it more, but understand that the pressures of life come first to our hobbies.
skyrimpotter1499 chapter 10 . 10/16/2016
when will you have more posts on this story
fraewyn chapter 10 . 10/10/2016
Love it!
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
This is a very good story, I can not wait until the next update.
xNaruHina chapter 8 . 10/1/2016
Shouldn't Hermione have okayed her little experiment with the boys about Allure and how it could affect them? If she was wrong and the boys did end up a drooling mess then that would have been very, very messed up of her especially in such a public setting...
AzureSoulReaper chapter 10 . 9/27/2016