Reviews for Reflections on a String Tie
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
It was so lovely I had to read it again straight away. Completely believable and just how Joe's life should have been. Thank you for your sweet story.
Questfan chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
That was just too cute. I love the idea of Joe carrying on his brother's story through his own son. Thank you for a lovely snippet of life.
sueturpen chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Very tender story. What happened to Adam? It broke my heart to read Joe's loss, but what was his loss?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Fantastic piece of writing. I was so pleased that you allowed Joe to be a normal man and marry when the producers of the series never would! I was very moved, and my 'well almost overflowed', so hope you will post more stories.
Cazzychaps chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This is a very sweet story. I always thought that Adam would have been a very good older brother to Joe - almost like a second father. I loved the way you wrote their interaction between the two. Also liked the sound of Joe's wife. She seems very light hearted and sweet.

However I'm worried about Joe's painful memories; what has happened to Adam?

Love the circle of life with the story being repeated. Have you written any more of this?

Caz
Nikki16 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Beautiful and touched my heart and made me cry. Please keep writing ! And thanks you!
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Aw. That was cute.
maxim chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
A very cute story,thank you
islaboe chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
What a lovely Adam and Joe story. my only problem was that it was too short and I wanted to read more, I love the fact that Joe's a dad in it and seems to be a lovely one at that
Guest- Emma chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
A wonderful story.
FanofChrisCMaxA1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Great story.
ChristyG chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Awww...what a delightful story. I don't know what happened to Adam, but he'll always be remember with love by his father and brothers. Thanks for sharing.
gaben chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Lovely. Nicely written and imaginative.
Virginia Slim chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Nice story. Sweet ending. Please keep writing.
TSOSF site chapter 1 . 2/28/2013