Reviews for Heart and Soul
LacrimosaSama chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
It's the most beautiful of all your fics... I mean, beautiful like "Ow mah gaww they're so cute, they finally found each other *talks* *cries*"
Being on Madara's point of view made everything deeper, all the feelings...
And your descriptions of Itachi are just so beautiful, and the best for me was "there was something also so erotic about Itachi when pleasured"... well it's not really a description but I found it beautiful. I think this OS is not just hot, it's very sensual too and that's why I liked it so much!
pyscopyromaniac chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Aww! It was such a cute one-shot! I loved it!
loverofakatsuki chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
LOVE IT! So damn hot and sexy like always. XD

Like how Itachi doesn't talk in this one...it's different. Great work once again ;)
Naahji chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!
Alexei liqueur chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Itachi is so hot,i love it
Dana-Eliza chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I said I was going to sleep, but I didn't anymore. Surprise there, but wow... Everything I liked all rolled up into one story T.T
First the club with the sexy dances and I know you don't like it, but I think it always makes the perfect scene. Then came the part where it was sort of forced which of course gives a perv like me some nice thoughts. And then lastly my favourite position! Up against the freaking wall! I loved it!
So now my birthday can only go downhill since this made me very happy... Thank you lovely. Means a lot :)

And I know you aren't aware of this, but this made it even better for me. The last two lines reminded me of a song that always cheers me up whenever I listen to it and to have that as an ending gave me the best mood ever.

It was wonderful and definitely a happy birthday for me :)
LadyShadow22 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
J'ai adoré, magnifique lemon. C'est pile l'inspiration qui me manquait pour finir ma fiction, merci