Reviews for Popular
ChillingShadow chapter 1 . 2/8
Holy snaps this is amazing, dark and feels so very real!
KaylaLynn97 chapter 1 . 1/17
Holy... crap. Very well done.
dalek chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Ow... This hurt. The second paragraph sums up why I never want to be popular.
crankyman7 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Ouch, that was dark. Well-written, but dark. The way you concluded "Turbotastic" at the end really stands out.

Good job.
YuiYamanaYup chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Wow... I'm not crying.
SkullkidCorvo chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Turbo reminds me of a song hurt by johnny cash.. just got me right in the feels .. xD
SaecredSealed chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Flack you.
Let me rephrase that.
I love you. T-T
I freaking ADORE one-shots like these. Hahah. You hit me right in the feels there.
I already read through some of your other fanfics.
And I declare you my favorite fanfic author for the WiR fanbase.
I might as well create my own account just so I can *cough* PM you *cough cough* (Not trying to be weird, and you're probably busy)
So... Uhhh... Hahah...
I'm just gonna lurk in my dark corner wasting my life (in a good way) reading your glorious fanfics. Good day/night/whatever the heck it is.

-SaecredSealed
TurboLover chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
okay... ow. both physically and emotionally ow.

i love how you portrayed Turbo's take on the whole roadblasters fiasco. loved the dark elements, both the obvious and the coaked ones. this is the first fic i have read about Turbo's point of view of roadblasters that hasn't been "oh i'm so pissed off! i'll just turn completely evil and take it out on other people!" No. no no no thats just- ugh. but this, this was written beautifully. I'm sure a lot of peple would agree when i say that my feels hate you and love you right now :)

i realize this was posted a while ago (and i'm kicking myself for not finding it sooner) but thought it deserved a belated two thumbs up.

Keep up with the awesome writing my friend. (i had to try so hard not to say Turbo-tastic... dammit i just did)
wizardmon fan chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
What? What! That's not how it happened. I am sorry it's just too much for a 13year old like me. Especialy when I am Turbo's number 1 fan! But all of your other stories are turbo tastic!
Insert-Name-Here01 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
WOW.
great job at this!
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Wow. So horribly depressing and so well written. I LOVE your portrayals of Turbo!
Me chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Holy sh!t... That was (depressing) a good oneshoot... Literaly... Well written, too.
b1azecat chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This is AMAZING! I cry for Turbo's sadness ;_;
CrownedBatDuchess chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Maan this story is awesome XD: LOVE IT
Krystal chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Ouch. My feelings. It hurts man, it hurts. Well-written, but OW. I-I shed a couple tears.