Reviews for Real Nice
xfbikerchick chapter 1 . 4/4
Interesting
E.G. Potter chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Oh. My. Goodness. Gracious. Do you know how much I love you right meow? This was the perfect was to detox from THAT STRESSFUL TWO-PART STUPID EPISODE. Haha. This was written beautifully - like you ever write anything less - and I loved it. And now I'm rambling and listening to the crazy conversation you're having with the social butterfly. Okay. I love you. Haha. :)

- E.
FCN chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Glad I found this one too. This fits nicely into S5, I believe. I look forward to your future Castle work. :)
Grottenolm chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
That was a great story. I like your style and I could definitely feel with Kate. And yes, only Martha Rodgers would take a bath with a shower cap on. Hope to read more Castle stories from you!
xShippyAngelx chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Ohhh, this story is equally cute and real. :) I love it!
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
ohhh, I love it. you did a great job. and I love that Beckett has that moment of thought alone in the precinct.
3rdfah chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Just lovely!
lousiemcdoogle chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Really, genuinely enjoyed it. I loved Kate's battle with herself. Yeah, the walls are down, officially, but there are still times she's tempted to run. I was so glad she came backs. Heartwrenchingly lovely. Thanks so much for sharing :-)

-Lou
fracas chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Loved the movie reference - big Jennifer Garner fan - was that a double wink for Alias? We had a chinese pirate copy and every 5 minutes the dialogue would be in chinese instead of English - soooo funny.
castlefringereader chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Loved it.
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Oh that is beautiful. Amazing writing, thanks!