Reviews for Walking Nightmares
B00KSRL1FE chapter 26 . 1/14
I cried after finishing this. When it comes to fanfic, I've never cried unless something sad happened. This one was the first to make me cry without a super sad ending. I really wanted reading this though, I'll definitely be re-reading this in the future. I'm going to go check now for a sequel but if there isn't one you better get writing.
Toaxabineh chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
Please write a sequel! Pleasepleaseapleaseplease! I want the other's to meet Jack as Jack FROST! Please!
zoewinter1 chapter 26 . 9/7/2014
I absolutely loved this fanfiction! It was amazing, and felt a little bit like a psychological thriller to me. I don't know if that was you're intent, but reading this gave me absolute goosebumps! I read that you may or may not write a sequel, and it's fine either way if you do or don't. But if you do, could you PM me so I can favourite/follow it?
Deumos chapter 26 . 8/16/2014
OMG! That was amazing! Wonderfully done. I feel like that should have happened in the move. But one question, when Jack said that Pitch owed him one as he was drowning, what did he mean? Like, owed him for what and what happened? Please answer that question for me. Also, again, splendidly done. You should diffidently write some more. :3
Guest chapter 21 . 7/26/2014
You know, this was beginning to sound interestingly like the Stockholm Syndrome. Not that it's a bad thing. I actually find it very intriguing when the main protagonist's got the syndrome. Great plot, by the way. I have high hopes in reading more chapters of this story.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
Really really really good chapter love to super well written great job
GhostSeeker626 chapter 26 . 4/24/2014
Dude . . . THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED! I hope you're writing a sequel that takes place in ROTG 'cause this is super awesome! How could this story NOT have more reviews and favorites?! Super, super, super, duper, super awesome, I tell you! Please write a sequel!
Jewel Becky chapter 26 . 1/20/2014
Needs a quick sequel of what Jack does to the Boogeyman or such, just for FUN!
wouldbewriter23 chapter 26 . 12/22/2013
This was wonderful. Very well written and sad. I loved the rollercoaster with Pitch- the is he pure evil or only kind of evil-thing. Very awesome
Deda Altesse chapter 26 . 9/18/2013
Oh well that was cool. Aswers the question about if this was a pitch x jack story.
Deda Altesse chapter 22 . 9/18/2013
Is this pitch x jack or pitch and jack?
Deda Altesse chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
What a lovely chapy!
Rain of the Forest chapter 26 . 9/8/2013
DIE BOOGYMAN!
Rain of the Forest chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
NOOOOOO! JACK NO! HOW COULD YOU MURDER HIM! YOU KILLER! *attacks the author*
vAMPkIMI chapter 26 . 7/24/2013
oh my god this story is AMAZING. just pure, fantastic, unbelievably wonderful work. i love this so much i just cant even begin to express it. i would kill for a sequel and i will be following you and waiting for one if you do decide to make one.