Reviews for Walking Nightmares
the reader chapter 26 . 8/24/2015
Please sequel it was a beautiful story, add in the second one ( if you make one) why jack was chosen to be a guardian and the reason his memoies were taken away.
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 26 . 8/24/2015
Seriously though, thank YOU. That was (well, is) amazing, and I'm sad that I finished it but hey I'll probably read t again sometime :P
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 25 . 8/24/2015
NOOOO god I should have seen this coming... It seems inevitable, but cruel nonetheless. It was even Pitch that got him after all those threats... Well ha to Pitch but EMMA...jeez
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 24 . 8/24/2015
Ah I can't stop reading this it is so good!
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 23 . 8/24/2015
Oh my goodness... The feels...
Poor Emma!
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 22 . 8/24/2015
No! Nononononono I do not like where this is going oh god please don't let him turn evil or something ah see this is an amazing story because I, and most likely all the other readers, FEEL something with each word. Brilliantly executed, my friend.
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 16 . 8/23/2015
Grommet, the moon is made of cheese! XD

Interesting installment :) I shall continue...
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
Aha! The tooth ',:)
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
Haha ooh the sass! Way to go, Jack!
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Dang I can't stop reading this. Good thing I have no plans for today :P
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
So wait, lemme see if I've got this straight, Jack is 18, Emma is 8, Sophie's roughly 8, and if Jamie's 2 years Jack's senior, Jamie's 20? But they were all on the same bus...? Was that bus not a school bus...? Sorry if I seem slow. I really like the story so far; your writing is very good!
B00KSRL1FE chapter 26 . 1/14/2015
I cried after finishing this. When it comes to fanfic, I've never cried unless something sad happened. This one was the first to make me cry without a super sad ending. I really wanted reading this though, I'll definitely be re-reading this in the future. I'm going to go check now for a sequel but if there isn't one you better get writing.
Toaxabineh chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
Please write a sequel! Pleasepleaseapleaseplease! I want the other's to meet Jack as Jack FROST! Please!
zoewinter1 chapter 26 . 9/7/2014
I absolutely loved this fanfiction! It was amazing, and felt a little bit like a psychological thriller to me. I don't know if that was you're intent, but reading this gave me absolute goosebumps! I read that you may or may not write a sequel, and it's fine either way if you do or don't. But if you do, could you PM me so I can favourite/follow it?
Deumos chapter 26 . 8/16/2014
OMG! That was amazing! Wonderfully done. I feel like that should have happened in the move. But one question, when Jack said that Pitch owed him one as he was drowning, what did he mean? Like, owed him for what and what happened? Please answer that question for me. Also, again, splendidly done. You should diffidently write some more. :3