Reviews for Teacher's Pet
olivia chapter 1 . 8/28
and again: loving the crap out of it already! woman, you've been making my year so far. 3
PinkRangerV chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
Random Ruth chapter 21 . 4/14/2014
Wait... what!?

I loved this story and all the adorable Hellpuppy fun! :)
ccase1313 chapter 21 . 10/10/2013
Oh, this one should stick to the 'verse for sure. Sam needs a successor to his research-fu.
ccase1313 chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
Boy, if you promise to make Sam wear them for us, I'll learn to sew and make him a harem outfit myself.
ccase1313 chapter 16 . 10/10/2013
I just want to see Dean gamboling in a nice coin belt, while I do their laundry..
ccase1313 chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
I'm sure that you are absolutely right about the first words alien beings will speak to humans after we meet. Bobby knows EVERY hunter everywhere. I always thought Bobby Singer was much more likely than Chuck to be god.
ccase1313 chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
Boy, you sure do know your puppy is dumb when the obedience trainer starts recommending bench shows!
ccase1313 chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
I'm glad that Sam get's one over on Dean occasionally, being Dean Winchester's brother must get old some days.
ccase1313 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
How sad the peephole doesn't reveal the boys drunk and naked dancing. On the other hand, those 'verses probably have bad writing.
klu chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
Oh my!
This was a great story and fun to read about the brotherly love as well as a good hunt.

"Child's Play" brought me to the Jimiverse... After I finished it, I've been reading everything else Lampito has to offer from the first one. I'll say it made a lot of things clear... I was always on the lookout for Kelly and was excited when she turned up here.. I was hoping she and Sam would have a few more rendezvous before this revelation here in the Chapterlet 20... I hoped for a bit more romance since I feel that Sam, especially the Sam of the Jimiverse seems to be looking for more of a connection to women...

OK I'll stop whining and just say again that I really liked the story. Thanks for writing.
klu chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Great Intro!

I MUST know the answer to: Who wears the stockings and who holds the hamster?

I hope 'hold the hamster' is a euphemism with which I an unfamiliar...
Blatherskite3 chapter 21 . 6/2/2013
I for one would like to know whether the test was positive or not, so I vote for keep on writing!
Dani1200 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Another excellent story!
Lyzzybelle chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Brown Owl, Cookies, camping and happy wanderer...were we in the same Girl Guide troop ? lol