Reviews for Sensei? Who? Me?
The Spying Devil chapter 3 . 7/7
i want to read more... please update
RavenSummoning chapter 3 . 2/17
Well done! Don't see nearly enough stories with Naruto as a team leader.
Talesofwovensilver chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
Awesome! I especially love the rite of passage, and the way you thought out Naruto's test for them was pure genius. I would never have been able to think up something like that.
dispassioneight chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
This is definitely worth following. You have good characterization, it's very well done. I don't know if/when you'll update again, but I look forward to it!
Chef 101 chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
I know its been a while since you posted but I hope you continue this one day. I love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
Update pls
Mernom chapter 3 . 5/16/2016
Nice test.
Mernom chapter 2 . 5/16/2016
The test sounds good so far. They did quite well, so he should pass them at that point if they keep it up. I noticed that he didn't do the lunch trick on them.
Georgie Enkoom chapter 3 . 4/23/2016
My congratulations. Great job as always with you! I will patiently wait for the next chapter.
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
I love this story
Especially the ocs. They r well-constructed
I can sense great potential in them!
And the monument painting tradition is just great! I never thought of that! Naruto is also pretty smart to come up with a test like that xDD
Btw i wonder where the other konoha 11 r, like shikamaru, gaara, sakura, sai, sasuke (status: deceased? How?)...etc
When will u update?
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 2/29/2016
What does naruto mean when he told kisuke "nara, let it rip"?
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
I really like this
The oc r likeable
Naruto's personality is accurate
The only thing that irks me is the irukaXayame ship
ImpsDream chapter 3 . 2/27/2016
It...it's been more than two years. Are you going to continue this?
Seta88 chapter 3 . 2/6/2016
Really now, you need to continue this story at some point in time. I already read it 5-6 times over the last two years and I enjoy it every time I read it, like your other storys. It's one of my all time favourits.
Cyberbeasttitan chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
I forgot how hilarious this story was, hope you continue it.