Reviews for This problem, We'll fix
Guest chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
awwwwwww perfect ending and oh mai gawd! yaaaaaaay!
iheartgdragonandgrell123 chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
AWESOME! yeyuh! this was totally epic!
The Lord Writer chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
EKKKKK! YOU TOTALLY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE THIS MPREG! xD but that's just my opinion xD

THis was such a beautiful story!
spiritualnekohime4 chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
This is cute and just sfhoawehrogfsdofhasnhjidfgvkajdsfhe
jcools2 chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
keep. writing.
Kit-Kat chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
cool explination for Prussia's 5 meters - I laughed so hard when you mentioned the RCMP storming in. Keep up the fast updates!
spiritualnekohime4 chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
really?! well, I still thought this story was awesome, even with the weird explaination of the '5 meters'
The Lord Writer chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
omg This was awesome! I've been waiting for this chapter forever!

PLEASE UPDATE SOONNNN!
StreetlightsAndRaindrops chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Another great chapter! The ending made me laugh! Damn bear... Keep up the good work!
The Lord Writer chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
oh my! This is getting really good! please update soooonnn!
spiritualnekohime4 chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
well this had been really funny :) i really wanna read what happens next in their little sexy adventures :3 i wanna see the awkward meeting :P
Guest chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Awesome story! It's one of the more thought-provoking things I've read in the Prucan universe. I cant wait to see how Prussia reacts when he finds out that Matt wants to bring him to his sexoligist appointment! - Keep the updates comming and thanks for writing something new and intresting for me to read. Much Love.
The Lord Writer chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Oh! Getting closer!mthis is getting really good! Please update soon!
Bloody.techtonic.Knight chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Hey! This is another wonderful fanfic! Can't wait to see how Gilbert will react to the massage
I thought the lepard scene was so sexy! I can totally see Gilbert doing something like that!
I feel sad for Matthew though :'( to not be easily sexually aroused must be so inconvenient! *Though would be good for someone for counter intelligence! Or top secret secrets! They can't spill the beans!*
Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the awesome work ;P
ikittykat chapter 6 . 3/12/2013