Reviews for This problem, We'll fix
Dreamcatcher38 chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
This is an absolutely beautiful PruCan fic. Once I started reading I couldn't walk away, you had me glued every minute to what was going to happen next. You're an extremely eloquent writer, and you have an excellent balance of being descriptive without over doing it. Your explanations were practical, and your characters were spot on. Like all good PruCan fics should be, the characters were realistic and the right amount funny, right amount serious, the right amount generally awkward. I loved all the historical references, you stole my heart with those. I look forward to reading some of your other fics! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
awwwwwww perfect ending and oh mai gawd! yaaaaaaay!
iheartgdragonandgrell123 chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
AWESOME! yeyuh! this was totally epic!
JustSpirky chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
EKKKKK! YOU TOTALLY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE THIS MPREG! xD but that's just my opinion xD

THis was such a beautiful story!
iamaHappyDragonIndeed chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
This is cute and just sfhoawehrogfsdofhasnhjidfgvkajdsfhe
jcools2 chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
keep. writing.
Kit-Kat chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
cool explination for Prussia's 5 meters - I laughed so hard when you mentioned the RCMP storming in. Keep up the fast updates!
iamaHappyDragonIndeed chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
really?! well, I still thought this story was awesome, even with the weird explaination of the '5 meters'
JustSpirky chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
omg This was awesome! I've been waiting for this chapter forever!

PLEASE UPDATE SOONNNN!
StreetlightsAndRaindrops chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Another great chapter! The ending made me laugh! Damn bear... Keep up the good work!
JustSpirky chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
oh my! This is getting really good! please update soooonnn!
iamaHappyDragonIndeed chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
well this had been really funny :) i really wanna read what happens next in their little sexy adventures :3 i wanna see the awkward meeting :P
Guest chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Awesome story! It's one of the more thought-provoking things I've read in the Prucan universe. I cant wait to see how Prussia reacts when he finds out that Matt wants to bring him to his sexoligist appointment! - Keep the updates comming and thanks for writing something new and intresting for me to read. Much Love.
JustSpirky chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Oh! Getting closer!mthis is getting really good! Please update soon!
Bloody.techtonic.Knight chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Hey! This is another wonderful fanfic! Can't wait to see how Gilbert will react to the massage
I thought the lepard scene was so sexy! I can totally see Gilbert doing something like that!
I feel sad for Matthew though :'( to not be easily sexually aroused must be so inconvenient! *Though would be good for someone for counter intelligence! Or top secret secrets! They can't spill the beans!*
Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the awesome work ;P