Reviews for Don't let go ever
Love the whole thing please make more story's
and lemons
Aqua Rules chapter 54 . 4/17
What an AMAZING story! I loved it from beginning to end. Thanks for the wonderful ride. :D
sprinklesofbbrae chapter 17 . 9/12/2016
sprinklesofbbrae says uh oh no. I'm like a homophobe and that... scared me
sprinklesofbbrae chapter 12 . 9/12/2016
Surprise! I am doing this on my Kindle, so this is mucho better! YAY hallejuhuh for autocorrect. Buts sometimes it just gets all screwy, and I hate it, but it's better than the gosh darn PC bout to crash! This chappie is creative, and, as me and my friends say, CRAPPY JOB, AMIGO! Haha. LOL, cuz when we talk we act like crappy is good. VERY crappy(aka good), amigo!
sprinklesofbbrae chapter 9 . 9/12/2016
OH BB WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? haha jk i think she like it but she mite think he like rude if he dont if she dont like it
but this is good, yea, this good.
stay by rihanna minus strange weirdo RULES IT RULES YUH HEAR ME? IT RULES
sprinklesofbbrae chapter 8 . 9/12/2016
i not robstar fan but this change my opinion.
for the worse if i not careful bbrae wont be fave ship and more
jk haha lol :-}
NEVER i luv bbrae wont sacrafice
give life b4 give up bbrae lol so true
kay my friend she say robstar the ulti ship but that not true shes my cousin and her nikname is YukkoJacyBrreen yeh weird but funny to say
i need stay on track
my pshychairst doc mcstuffins is rite
good robstar good bbrae i keep read
sprinklesofbbrae chapter 7 . 9/12/2016
haha that like REAL funny
ok but since my grammas pc[yep i still dont have my one;'( ] is gonn crash really soon i wont be able to do much &nd the gosh darn cap key it lik it never work no more and i hate that 1 of me fave expression is capitols and it dont work & i dont have bold or italc exsept 4 miCrosoft wrod i type correctly but it look bad
sprinklesofbbrae chapter 6 . 9/12/2016
i like wanted to finish but like my gramma said "go to bed, Mercedes." that like my nikname but whatevies
so i wanted to keep reading but i live w my gramma and so like a tyypical grandmohter she tells me go to bed.
she is so NAWT understanding and TOTALLY oblivous but you gotta luv her ;-)
so it is 9.12.16 and i my apt alon w out my gramma so now im like reviewing
so were was i... oh rite YOU HAVE A GR8888888888TTTT STORY
sprinklesofbbrae chapter 5 . 9/11/2016
ummmm... all i can say is ummmmmmm...
uh
um
okay.
sprinklesofbbrae chapter 4 . 9/11/2016
oooooh we gots a bbrae date that rocks you rock bye
sprinklesofbbrae chapter 3 . 9/11/2016
haha what the Tofu nice
sprinklesofbbrae chapter 2 . 9/11/2016
wow this escaltaed really quickly but you are like rel good so keep calm, ship brae, and keep shipping it of fanfiction
lol ima keep read
bbraeforlife chapter 7 . 4/11/2015
It's a really good story but your grammatical and spelling errors mess with me OCD
zek-xz chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Not really true to the characters personality's but - who cares about that when this is what I have been looking for, A story that kind of gets straight to the point. Hope it really goes along what I think it will. Nice.
Jelamy chapter 55 . 3/18/2015
Your a great writer for your age. Love the story. Keep it up :)