Reviews for Clever, Cunning, Brave and Loyal
who is that chapter 6 . 7/4
Who is the one coupled with Merida? ._.
OH MY GOD chapter 5 . 7/4
XD chapter 1 . 7/4
Harry Potter was made around the time TELIVION WAS BEING MADE. which was like 30 YEARS AGO O_O
JustAnOddSock chapter 3 . 4/10
I really wanted to read this, but I literally can't. I got to chapter two. It seems ok, but I can't look past all the mistakes. 'Scotland skirt' you mean a kilt. I don't know if I missed a joke or anything, Merida's surname is Dunbroch. I'm Scottish myself so maybe I'm just taking a bit of home offense. Plus, if they're getting Hogwarts acceptance letters, they are eleven. They don't seem eleven years old to me.

Good attempt for the small amount I read, but, not for me.
Roxas Strife chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
I really like your fic is one of my favorites I hope
you like the idea Continues to include characters from kingdom hearts especially if Soroku (roxasxsora) I hope you update soon I'll be on the lookout
Guest chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
OMG this might just be the best I've read so far and I've read ALOT
Kyo chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
Okay so, I'm going to be brutally honest here and say this wasn't the best story I've ever read it wasn't horrible but it wasn't very good either. I'm not flaming you its just that, do you really think you should have written Repunzel out if you've never even seen Tangled? She's so painfully out of character. And what's Ano, and why does she keep saying it? Is it like those sounds or words some anime characters just say? And speaking of anime, 'anime style' is not a good way of explaining something. Ever. And why the HELL did she apologize in Japanese? They're in Britain for Fucks sake and their characters don't originate from anywhere near Japan. And how much younger is Jamie then Jack? I cant imagine him being too young since you're gonna ship him with Merida, which is a little weird actually... However on the up side I do like that you added in other Disney characters, I always love it when people do that. Though I don't think you should add the characters from Kingdom hearts. Disney may be involved with it but that doesn't mean they're Disney characters. Sort of like Disney owns marvel but you wouldn't add iron man or the fantastic four into your story. Or at least I really hope not. And Merida and Jack don't always have to argue, I mean I can bickering from time to time but they're ALWAYS arguing. And I know you want to keep Hiccup in character from both the movie and books but I don't think its really working out for you. At one point sea shy, stuttering and timid and the next he's sarcastic, slightly confident and well you get the point. It's like throwing two characters into one, that or he has two personalities. You're just not making it work. All of the characters are actually out of character now that I think about it. And you need to get a new beta because the one you currently have isn't job well enough. I've seen way too many typos for you to have a beta. Again, not flaming just throwing My opinion out there.
The Guardian Night-Hunter chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
Little mermaid... Did not see that coming...
RoraDracon chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
"You know that boy who seems shy, but is really a sarcastic dick, on the inside?"
Yeeeeeah, I know. Because my best friend is like that. And he's a really funny person, 'cause I love his sarcasm :P
MelodiousMusic chapter 15 . 5/19/2014 is this a HiJack, Merida/OC, and Rapunzel/Flinn story?
MelodiousMusic chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
Yes! :D Finally, someone who thinks Hiccup should be in Ravenclaw and Rapunzel should be in Hufflepuff! Great job!
Rosebud1991 chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
i like it. have you thought of doing the second year?
leslie2132 chapter 15 . 5/2/2014
i love this story
SkyiMello chapter 15 . 2/26/2014
OMG! Freaking loved it! Update soon, cause I've like read this a million times already and it still hasn't gotten old yet!