Reviews for His Mouth
GentleReader chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Nice tag for "Tinfinity"!

This dialogue is genius:
"It's the kiss that just keeps on giving, isn't it?"

"You really didn't think it through, did you?"

"Jess, I bought a portable toilet today. Safe to say I don't think many things through."

Totally laughed out loud...well done!
BlindAssassinUK chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
How did I miss this little slice of awesome? Em, I loved this! You, within just a few lines, set the tone for one of their typically charged but humorous conversations and then every line you put into their mouths sounded right, sounded like them.

Jess really can't stop thinking about that kiss. And who can blame her. It was scorching.

This is my favourite part because I love the idea that Nick's just sitting there, idly thinking about all the reasons he likes her. I bet he does that a lot. "He clinks his bottle against hers and they swig together. He likes that she can hold her liquor and he sort of just sits there thinking about all the things he likes about her for a moment, before asking, "Why did you run away?"

So good. Thanks for sharing.
Kiwiflea chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Aw, what a great ending to Tinfinity. I love the subtleness of them holding hands. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
AWESOME. I kind of hope it happens like this:-)
brookemopolitan chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
oh my gosh, Jess! EVERYONE WANTS YOUR MOUTHS TO MASH TOGETHER

and you made them talk! yayyyy!

cupcakes for you!
Chrysalliss chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Great characterisation, felt very true to the show.. Great!
lorraine chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Love it, as a huge fan of your Bones stories I'm so glad your now writing for this pairing as well. x
gagewhitney chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This is the PERFECT ending to last night's episode. Love love love this!
evi ive chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Nice!
strongtablestrongcouple chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This was SO adorable! Thanks for posting :-)
aftertherockets chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I LOVE THIS. Perfect episode coda.
JayBee188 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
:D
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Lol. The hardest thing about New Girl fic is that the intense also has to be funny. And this succeeded. :) Mouths. Oy with the mouths, already.