Reviews for A Day With You
WaterBendingWitch chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
OMG these are the cutest stories XD aomine sulking and kuroko's like a mama hen dawwww
vodkaliciousunflower chapter 13 . 5/10/2014
OMG! -smiling like an idiot- Aomine! /)/u/(\
vodkaliciousunflower chapter 12 . 5/10/2014
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh otp feelings
Melmel Phase chapter 19 . 4/9/2014
Oh my frog. Dai is so super adorable. I love how Kuro just KNEW w So cute. I laughed so much during this. "Dammit, Tetsu. Can't you let me look cool for once?" So perfect. I can definitely hear him saying that.
Melmel Phase chapter 18 . 4/9/2014
I really love how much Daiki cares for Kuro. Like, he can't deny him anything he wants, he would do anything to be by his side, he would protect him with his life, etc; like I just CAN'T. It's beautiful. Especially since Daiki wouldn't be like this with anyone else but his precious shadow.
Melmel Phase chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
I've always thought the same! :D Well, the same-ish. I've just always perceived that a vampire biting his/her lover would give them nothing but overwhelming pleasure. VERY nice job using it for Dai and Kuro. Made it SOOOO much hotter then usual ;3
Melmel Phase chapter 13 . 4/9/2014
I take it back! *squeal* THIS is the best one! There seriously needs to be a full fic with this plot somewhere in existence!
Melmel Phase chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
Perfection. That's really the only word I can use to describe them.
Melmel Phase chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
XD Best one so far. *eyebrow wiggle*
Melmel Phase chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
I love when Daiki shows his emotions. It's so rare but when it happens it's the most passionate thing you will ever witness.
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
XDDD Adorable
OrangeLatte chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
Amazingly cute)
highasfu chapter 23 . 1/27/2014
It's sad that this is going to end soon :') anyway, thank you for the smut in the previous chapter. And, although i didn't really grasp what's the reason behind aomine and kuroko's "dispute" and why aomine could end up in such state, i could easily understand the pain in Aomine for being such an idiot. Well, looking forward for the next chapters!
highasfu chapter 21 . 11/28/2013
4 left! 4 left! I hope you'll write more of AoKuro fics after you finish this one. It pains me to see how limited the amount of AoKuro fics here. Spread the aokuro loveee oh well. It's just me and my rambling. Anyway, I'm looking forward for the next chapter :D
Lil' P 101 chapter 19 . 9/15/2013