Reviews for The Carver
Blubule chapter 1 . 4/5
This story is very interesting, a bit strange but interesting. I loved it :)
Blubule
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/8
Great one shot story
notsofrilly chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
So I have just finished reading all your Harry Potter Fanfiction. Surprisingly, I have already read some in the past. Thank you for writing such good stories and I hope you write more soon.
Perfidious chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I really like it, although it would be cool to see the story in Harry's perspective. The ending was a let down, how did Harry and Severus become lovers?
rekrula chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I like the story, but the ending was a let-down. Too many unanswered questions, and not satisfying, when compared to how satisfying it was to read about the killing! Thanks for sharing!
JackFrostforever chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
it was good I just wish that I could've read something about one of the victims seeing the demon screaming
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
wooow! I really thought it was harry, I never mind about psycho Harry, since Severus will save him XD never thought the ending will be sweet since the rest fic its shown Snape just cared, but I love this x3
Doni chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Very interesting story. Nicely done.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I like it.
SeulWolfe chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Well damnit. that made me cry!
LBQIO chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
awesome fic
k13cat chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
(sorry, forgot to log in before). A nice surprise to the mystery. I was thinking astral projection, a la Prue on 'Charmed,' but this was even more clever. This has a nice rhythm to it and a constant thread of creepy that ebbs and flows. It has a tiny feel of unfinished still, details hinted at but not developed, but quite clever and entertaining.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Huh, a nice surprise to the mystery. I was thinking astral projection, a la Prue on 'Charmed,' but this was even more clever. This has a nice rhythm to it and a constant thread of creepy that ebbs and flows. It has a tiny feel of unfinished still, details hinted at but not developed, but quite clever and entertaining.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Cute
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
A vere different short story and for it I give you: Four Bronze Stars.

Hope to see more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.