Reviews for The Carver
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 1/2
Creepy. But in the end it has it's 'Awww" factor. XD

Snarry was lucky they skipped the demon exorcising part. That usually ends up bloody with one of the main character pairing maimed. XD
Blubule chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
This story is very interesting, a bit strange but interesting. I loved it :)
Blubule
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Great one shot story
notsofrilly chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
So I have just finished reading all your Harry Potter Fanfiction. Surprisingly, I have already read some in the past. Thank you for writing such good stories and I hope you write more soon.
Perfidious chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I really like it, although it would be cool to see the story in Harry's perspective. The ending was a let down, how did Harry and Severus become lovers?
rekrula chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I like the story, but the ending was a let-down. Too many unanswered questions, and not satisfying, when compared to how satisfying it was to read about the killing! Thanks for sharing!
JackFrostforever chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
it was good I just wish that I could've read something about one of the victims seeing the demon screaming
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
wooow! I really thought it was harry, I never mind about psycho Harry, since Severus will save him XD never thought the ending will be sweet since the rest fic its shown Snape just cared, but I love this x3
Doni chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Very interesting story. Nicely done.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I like it.
SeulWolfe chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Well damnit. that made me cry!
LBQIO chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
awesome fic
k13cat chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
(sorry, forgot to log in before). A nice surprise to the mystery. I was thinking astral projection, a la Prue on 'Charmed,' but this was even more clever. This has a nice rhythm to it and a constant thread of creepy that ebbs and flows. It has a tiny feel of unfinished still, details hinted at but not developed, but quite clever and entertaining.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Huh, a nice surprise to the mystery. I was thinking astral projection, a la Prue on 'Charmed,' but this was even more clever. This has a nice rhythm to it and a constant thread of creepy that ebbs and flows. It has a tiny feel of unfinished still, details hinted at but not developed, but quite clever and entertaining.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 2/27/2013