Reviews for Harry Potter and the Moonlight Stone
Lils chapter 12 . 6/16/2016
Another underappreciated good story that seems to be abandoned. :sigh: Sometimes, I feel like looking down on you authors like you're a bunch of unruly children and ask a long-suffering 'what I'm ever going to do with you', but since I'm neither your mother nor, I presume, neither of you are children, I'm... well, I'm just going to rant in a review, I guess. *Why* must all good stories be abandoned at some point?

Oh, and in case you didn't notice because of all that rant, yes, I called your story good because it really is and makes me feel *very* frustrated that there isn't more of it since 2014. Hope you come back soon.
starboy454 chapter 12 . 3/25/2016
excellent updates
Guest chapter 11 . 1/2/2015
You might want to revise chapter 11
Guest chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Changing point f view part way through confused things
sassy973 chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
Loved it update soon
Beyondthesea16 chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
nice update
dennisud chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
Interesting update! The Vamp girl is new and I do think they will have to tell their friends soon.
Course with it being their 4th year, I can see things getting even more hectic with the Tri-Wiz!

dennisud
R. Howard Lawrence chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
I hope you will continue this
erika burling chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
i love it! please continue!
BlueVendetta chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
Hey I noticed you read my story and always leave the sweetest comments on it.
I haven't actually read any of the Harry Potter books but I've seen some of the movies.
This is a really good story.
I read all the chapters .
I hate to write such a long review but I couldn't help but notice that you are a wonderful writer, much better than myself, and you're reading my story?
I don't know why you read my badly written story but I appreciate it! :P
IcesWildKat chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
I like this story I can't wait to read more about harry and Hermione and I can't wait to read about how Ron reacts to them being together and Hermione with child Harry's child no less

LittleWIldKat
DylanL chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
Good chapter. I can't wait for 11
DylanL chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
Well the story is interesting, but there r inconsistencies between the story and wat u have said in And concerning time frame, for instance u said they were 14-15 yo so it would have to be in book 5 era bc of sirus being alive and harry knowing him as his godfather and him having bucky, also bc of the tournament there wasn't quidditch in book 4 but regardless of that Oliver Wood graduated at the end of book 3 so he wouldn't be captain of the quidditch team or there at all and since voldy is back ithas to be after book 4. I am looking forward to how harry and hermione deal with this as well as sirus, btw wat was in the box and did it affect hermione causing this to happen. Was it even from sirus at all, this certainly sounds like something voldy would do to keep harry occupied and not training to fight him
Justme chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
Like this story, so please write more soon! :)
aadixon chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
I like the basis of the story. You capture the emotion well.

One question: Is this AU fifth year or sixth year?

Looking forward to the next chapter.