Reviews for Pokemon: Starting Off Right
Nights0ng chapter 13 . 6/14
Hello! I doubt this will change anything but I'm going to ask anyways. Please continue this I'd love to read more!
xNaruHina chapter 7 . 5/13
Meh, Ash lost? Seriously? So much for being stronger.
xNaruHina chapter 3 . 5/13
Shinx was not at a decent level when Ash got him... it was a baby. .-. You forgot Spearow in the current team section. Ash and Misty were actually kind of cute here, and I hate Misty but you wrote it well. xP
xNaruHina chapter 2 . 5/13
Magikarp knows tackle? What?
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 5/13
Too bad he didn't start with like a Dratini or a few Eevee xD
Righteous Kitsune Sennin chapter 13 . 5/10
This is a truly great story. I read the whole thing in two days and fell in love with it. I hope that you will consider continuing it if you don't already plan to. I would personally absolutely love to see this story's Ash become a champion and spend some more time with Sabrina. *Wink wink*
Aeroza chapter 1 . 4/24
Need to update after two years dude, good story
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 13 . 4/15
:D
ShadowPhoenix121 chapter 11 . 4/4
This is great. Can you please do more?
bassoongirl14 chapter 13 . 4/2
I love, love, love this so far!
Sasuke75249 chapter 13 . 3/29
nice
Stormshadow13 chapter 13 . 2/6
This fic is fun. I like this version of Ash.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 12 . 1/23
You should make them learn double team. And that thing which utilises the love the pokemon has for their trainer. And Ash should train with them. And Charizard can do Overheat and Seiss Toss or whatever its called...
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 13 . 1/23
You arent using Crani...whatever. and Evee. And the ones he got from Safari zone. You havent updated in a year. At least post 'abandon' if you do abandon it..
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 13 . 12/7/2016
love it cannot wait to see more and I love this Ash with how he is more clam and all