Reviews for How to Kill A Butterfly
theyoungelite chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
This story is interesting. Please update! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
T.T why are the good stories never finished?! Too good! Such a pity! D':
the freelance dreamer chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
beautiful piece... will you continue?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I really love your tyki/kanda works! You write so well and I wish you would update or write more things ;w; the tykan fandom is so tiny
nonfatality chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Welcome Back, and i absolutely adore this story and can't wait to see how it goes,...updates soon?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Welcome back! Love the story by the way. Kanda would be sooo pretty!
Blackened Ice chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Please write more
Emovation chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
It's very interesting, a rare concept and well written. Waiting for more
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Continue this! I'm totally hooked, and it's only the first chapter! I love this! :D Seriously curious as to where this goes!
Mags chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I LOVE tyki x kanda...and you're my favorite author...and I thought you stopped writing! But you're back! Sp please update!
Roseck chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Kanda as a Kabuki actor _ oh I like it! I know a little about Kabuki so I thing I know what the meaning of a "booked for the night" hm...

Anw, I like your style, keep going on like that, okay
dead or alive0013 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Homigosh... I can't believe my luck! I've found a very well-written Kanda-uke fic with a very interesting theme! I've always imagined this scenario for him (his face being that pretty) and you've made it into a beautiful first chapter! I feel so happy at this discovery. Yey! Or as Lavi would have said it... Strike!

Okay. I shall try giving a proper review.

I love what your did with both Tyki and Kanda's characters. I think they're different from their canon selves especially Tyki but there are still recognizable hints of them. I especially commend you for your Kanda as I know it is very difficult to write someone as strong-willed as him into a scenario of such helplessness and vulnerability without destroying the essence of his personality. Kanda in this fic is so beautifully broken down and angst-y as a person who had suffered through so much. I think the Japanese in general is a prideful people but Kanda is particularly full of pride as a character because of his samurai upbringing. To have to put his pride aside and to stoop so low to do a job he despised, you have written him very well... his loss of hope, fragility, anger, bursts of fire and wanting to stand up for himself, and ultimately his side as a decent, caring person who cannot abandon his family despite everything. Yet maybe he just wasn't ready to die? Maybe underneath, his will to fight and get out of this mess was still alive? You've made him very complex and interesting indeed.

Now Tyki on the other hand seems like a completely different person. I see him here as a kind, honest, morally-upright businessman. Though now that I think about it, his portrayal in your fic is not really a far cry from his original canon personality as a human... not his Noah counterpart. Which makes me think now... Is Tyki's character here really the good samaritan fellow or are there sides of him that hasn't been revealed to us yet? I'm also curious about his past since you've already enlightened us about many things of Kanda's. Why is he in Japan? What was his life back home?

And I really appreciate the historical backdrop you've set up for this! The details are exquisite. And don't you worry about historical inaccuracies as you've made everything seem believable that it wouldn't matter. I really love how you've written this so far so pleaseeee do update soon. Onegaishimasu!
InsertNameHere chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Oh yay your back *throws welcome back party*
I liked it a lot like more thank a lot and more than liked, ok to put it simply i loved it lol more plz...plz plz plz lol
fuyblue chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
more plez
karina001 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Looking forward to what holds the promise to be a well developed fic. a nice potential for drama.