Reviews for I Swear He's a Sadist
Love it chapter 1 . 8/10
yeah, we all know you're a super pervert now! All hail the second coming of Jiraiya-sama!
PS: When are you going to publish Icha Icha?!
Please do make a part two! I really enjoyed this I want more Itasasu! They BELONG with each other!
Katyuana chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Yesssss make it a two shot. Dam I am now a complete fan of yours. And this is your first attempt to write a lemon? WOW. Awesome job. And YES MAKE IT A TWOSHOT. You know what, you are awesome. Utterly awesome.
itasasu-love chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
OMG! I love this so much! You are my God!
Azrael1225 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
huirdfosjkenfrhbdfiuejkndfhbekhbvaeisudlvgyauerdv;aierubgldifiu;haieurhbleaahruoabhkv! MORE, MORE, MOORE, MOOORE, MOOOORE!
Ellette Alphard chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I bet Sasuke is a bigger sadist than Itachi when he wants to be.
themellyb123 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Aww, both the weirdos are sadistic. But so cute and apparently fuckable to each other :}
SoRikuR0x chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Shoto94 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013

There's nothing wrong with being a pervert so there's no reason to hide in shame!

I think you should make it into a two shot!
Levi-Heichou223 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I remember reading this a while back. I had no idea you wrote it.
So happy...
ShiningDestiel chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
*is laying dead in a huge puddle of blood*
Fuck. My. Brains. You f*cking perv, don't you dare NOT to write a twoshot out of this! f*cking f*ck!
I'm your biggest fan alive! I felt like I'm with them and watching them! *is cursing like mad*
Do IT! 3
MadaSasu chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Welll I finished this with only 7 minutes to get ready to run out to catch a bus! How it isn't ealy! XDD 3 love it! Though I really love little virgin Sasuke more.
ZeroYaoiPrincess chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Yes! Please make this a two shot.
Omg I love your writing. It gets so steamy I love it!
Please continue I can't wait XD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This was sooo HOT!
WinterTsarevna chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
You should so make another chapter xD