Reviews for Forever Friends
burglover421 chapter 59 . 6/27
the lupus was manifesting?
Alicia Barros chapter 65 . 10/25/2015
I loved this story!
doubleeme chapter 65 . 10/13/2015
BEST FIC, I LOVE READING THIS FIC~~
NEXT STEP Hollywood Living
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
Whoa bug revalatuin from san there
maddog63 chapter 65 . 5/11/2015
YAY! Santana is too cute when she fusses over Brittany. The bit where she texted Brit was super funny. Can't wait to read more!
maddog63 chapter 64 . 5/11/2015
SO much happened in this chapter... The award banquet was a great way to bring another level of closure to San losing her parents, and it prompted meaningful dialogue between the girls. The talk with Noah was so well handled. San told him everything he needed to know for a boy of his age. Zach really is an angel - just like his lovely Mercedes. ;-) Interesting finish to the "who will carry" conversation. As long as everyone is happy, that is all that matters.
I loved this story, your care and concern for the characters, and the happy ending (of course). I loved watching Brittany and Santana come back together the way you wrote it. There is no question that they are meant for one another and no one else - but that doesn't mean it's necessarily going to be easy. All relationships require work, and these girls have had some hefty challenges thrown at them. SO happy this story continues!
maddog63 chapter 63 . 5/11/2015
The notion of the gang crashing random weddings instead is absolute genius. :-) The ongoing discussion about who will carry is interesting. Seems that Brittany finally confessed the truth about why it's so important to her. I'd imagine it would be just as important to Santana to carry a baby born of love as yet another step in her healing process. However, she hasn't vocalized that - she continues to attribute it to Brit's work.
maddog63 chapter 62 . 5/11/2015
I know I've said it before, but I love this group together. Great dialogue between Brit and Santana while they dance - it clearly has implications that go much deeper than dancing. While San is stressed about talking with Noah, her strength and growth both in herself and in her relationship with Brit are in clear evidence here. The ongoing debate over who will carry intrigues me. Seems there's a lot not being said by either of the girls to the other.
maddog63 chapter 61 . 5/10/2015
Britanna getting teased in the back of the truck was hilarious! I adore this group of friends together!
maddog63 chapter 60 . 5/10/2015
All the Britanna happiness is awesome. This is why they are meant for no one but the other. Noah seems like a typical 5 year old to me. The sexcapade while the gang looked for their house keys literally had me LOL'ing.
maddog63 chapter 59 . 5/9/2015
Loving the healing in the Quintana relationship. And Santana is so sweet and tender with Brittany not feeling well. But...Santana so adamant that her work will never come before Brit, yet she seems so resistant to Brit making choices that put family before work. Why is that?
maddog63 chapter 58 . 5/9/2015
I'm glad the whole Faberry thing is out in the open. That's the only way they can heal and move on. Puck has shown he's a good man, so I'm sure he will continue.
I didn't like the conversation between Brit and Santana about Quinn, but only because it felt like Brit wasn't listening. It makes perfect sense to me that the notion of Quinn being taken advantage of sexually would be a super sore spot for Santana.
maddog63 chapter 57 . 5/9/2015
My kind of chapter - super fluffy! It's adorable how extravagantly Brit likes to spoil Santana. It's awesome to see her relationship with Quinn healing and her insecurity subsiding. She is no longer running away - she's running towards what's most important to her. And yay for Cedes finding her a good man!
maddog63 chapter 56 . 5/9/2015
This chapter shows huge growth on Brittany's part. She's always been generous and loving, but here she really shows that she's learning to put her relationship and her family first. Love the confrontation between Santana and Rachel. Happy happy about the healthy twins!
maddog63 chapter 55 . 5/7/2015
All kinds of stuff being heaped on our Santana here. So far so good, but how long can she hang on? I'm glad to see her and Quinn together again.