Reviews for Forever Friends
SKEvanche chapter 51 . 6/20
Perfect timing for Mercedes to come in with some tough talk.
SKEvanche chapter 35 . 6/15
Perfect gifts this year between Santana and Brittany, and even better gift from Noah to B
SKEvanche chapter 29 . 6/14
I'm rereading from beginning since I wanted to remind myself of some arcs, but wanted to thank you for the way you've handled death. I lost my father almost and exactly a year ago. I've cried hysterically this past week several times over beautiful yet emotional commercials on tv about Fathers Day , just as I've cried over this part. Has a lot to do with me spending day watching Glee on Netflix instead of regular tv.
babygurl199309 chapter 20 . 4/6
Quick question I've been meaning to ask. Something that's never been addressed. San said the panic attacks happened after the first time she was raped. But it's never addressed or spoken about it happening any other time. I'm sure it's pretty late in the story now with you have having a trilogy to bring it up I was just wondering.
SKEvanche chapter 21 . 4/4
To a degree I was surprised she called Brit, but suspect she did that to combat remarks Mercedes said about Santana and Quinn being a couple. So glad I've decided to restart this series.
SKEvanche chapter 1 . 3/28
I haven't read this in so long and was really behind in the last trilogy that I decided to start back at the beginning and relive the whole story.
Guest chapter 65 . 10/11/2016
! !W O W ! ! Loved every moment of your story. Y
our quit a talented writer. Looking forward to the sequel ajb.
burglover421 chapter 59 . 6/27/2016
the lupus was manifesting?
Alicia Barros chapter 65 . 10/25/2015
I loved this story!
doubleeme chapter 65 . 10/13/2015
BEST FIC, I LOVE READING THIS FIC~~
NEXT STEP Hollywood Living
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
Whoa bug revalatuin from san there
maddog63 chapter 65 . 5/11/2015
YAY! Santana is too cute when she fusses over Brittany. The bit where she texted Brit was super funny. Can't wait to read more!
maddog63 chapter 64 . 5/11/2015
SO much happened in this chapter... The award banquet was a great way to bring another level of closure to San losing her parents, and it prompted meaningful dialogue between the girls. The talk with Noah was so well handled. San told him everything he needed to know for a boy of his age. Zach really is an angel - just like his lovely Mercedes. ;-) Interesting finish to the "who will carry" conversation. As long as everyone is happy, that is all that matters.
I loved this story, your care and concern for the characters, and the happy ending (of course). I loved watching Brittany and Santana come back together the way you wrote it. There is no question that they are meant for one another and no one else - but that doesn't mean it's necessarily going to be easy. All relationships require work, and these girls have had some hefty challenges thrown at them. SO happy this story continues!
maddog63 chapter 63 . 5/11/2015
The notion of the gang crashing random weddings instead is absolute genius. :-) The ongoing discussion about who will carry is interesting. Seems that Brittany finally confessed the truth about why it's so important to her. I'd imagine it would be just as important to Santana to carry a baby born of love as yet another step in her healing process. However, she hasn't vocalized that - she continues to attribute it to Brit's work.
maddog63 chapter 62 . 5/11/2015
I know I've said it before, but I love this group together. Great dialogue between Brit and Santana while they dance - it clearly has implications that go much deeper than dancing. While San is stressed about talking with Noah, her strength and growth both in herself and in her relationship with Brit are in clear evidence here. The ongoing debate over who will carry intrigues me. Seems there's a lot not being said by either of the girls to the other.