Reviews for Forever Friends
DoloresdelRio chapter 2 . 2/25
I just started this story and damn I'm caught up already. I'm sorry about what happened to you the other day you are a great writer.
DegrassiloverRe chapter 65 . 2/19
Re reading this again was the best decision I've made in awhile.
galileo3000 chapter 2 . 2/9
Oh my days... Didn't see that coming. Santana have been through so much, poor thing. I hope Santana and Brittany can recindle their friendship. I wonder if Noah will ever know if his dad was a rapist.
galileo3000 chapter 1 . 2/9
I have seen that there is a sequel to this story and I'm glad! The first chapter is really good, emotional and intense. Poor Santana, but what a cutie her son Noah is! Really want to know what made Santana and Brittany to drift apart, if it was because of the distance or something else. This will probably keep me up all night. Great writing! :)
Guest chapter 47 . 10/26/2014
daaammmitt why make quinn the bad guy? D:

not awesome! :(
Guest chapter 54 . 7/17/2014
I was just about the overall of the story and I was wondering y Brittany's parents house was not paid for . she is rich y not so her mother won't have to work again . Can u send me a response
Guest chapter 45 . 7/16/2014
i really loved how san and cedes friendships is strong and how you write about their relationship. glee made there friendship shaky and i hated that. when those two are together it is always a good time . btw always keep writing your an amazing writer , keep writing cause my life depends on it lol. (excuse the grammer issues)
Guest chapter 31 . 7/15/2014
use transitional words or phrases when switching the setting
Guest chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
try to decrease your gaps in the timeline of the story
Leggofmyeggo chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
I hoje this story gets better. So far you have introduced a Santana who was raped and didn't seek any treatment for 4 yrs; then a Brittany that has an emotional depth of a amoeba; then every single chapter revolves around people sleeping, taking a nap or having a fever! Then they go to Vegas and ... God! San goes to hospital, loses her memory and it is released before recovering her memory. Meanwhile Brittany, moves out even though Santana is hospital and had what I can only imagine is a dissociative disorder incident. I honestly think you are writing about things and situations you just don't understand. It would be better if you would try to keep it simpler. My opinion...
dancingdreamers chapter 60 . 7/2/2014
I usually am not a fan of OCs in stories with canon characters but I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Hannah's character! Her interactions with Noah, Santana, Britt etc. are just adorable and I really love seeing her in the story! :) You did a wonderful job crafting the character!
Nayaholic90 chapter 65 . 4/14/2014
This fanfic deserves more reviews cause ita perfect
Guesswho its me chapter 65 . 4/1/2014
I don't remember did we ever get to find out why Noah was acting up? I mean that was last chapter back when he was 5 lol just curious. And loved this story it was just as awesome as the sequal really fun watching them grow and kind of transform into this awesome couple and family. I'm going to miss this version of Lopez-pierces but I still have a few chapters left of Hollywood Living! Sorry again for taking over the review page for a little while :/
Awesome story tho!
GuessWho its me chapter 64 . 3/31/2014
I really like that San is carrying the baby and it's mostly because it makes me think that britt accepted her role in the family is not going to be more or less important if she carries the baby or if she doesn't. I completely understand her reasoning for wanting to carry their next child but I like to think that santana was able to convince britt that who carries the baby isn't the important part and that britt is the mother to their children as well no matter what biology says. Yes? Yes!
Guest chapter 60 . 3/28/2014
Uh oh I wonder why Noah is upset about I really wanted him to say what it was.. Maybe he's just mad because santana used to be more lenient with him and now he doesn't know how to get what he wants anymore. Also loved that even tho britt and San think they are sneaky and can fit random quickies in here and there everyone always knows what they're up to anyways lol