Reviews for The Weight of Us
AquaKitty3 chapter 1 . 6/12
I really love and appreciate your "missing scene" fanfics, they fill in the holes that the writers left so well, it ratchets up my appreciation for the Supernatural story ten-fold. Thank you for sharing them with us, and for helping me fall in love with these characters even more than I already have. :)
miXiZ chapter 1 . 5/11
Great story. Well written, insightful. Delightful!
HBKDEANRKO chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
A very awesome read! I love that you write Dean and Sam so well and display the inner struggles that they will never admit out loud to each other. I really wish the show would give us stuff like this.
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
LOVED THIS! I could definitely see all of this happening. Great job!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Loved it, so much better than what we got on the show. I liked the flashes of Dean and Benny in purgatory with the hellhounds.
CrystalAlchemist chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I'm impressed that in such a short fic you managed to pinpoint exactly what forges the relationship between the boys. This made me very happy. Well done!
MBrixton chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Ciao! I'm just finished. I re-read all your stories. It's my 4th, 5th rerun... Every time, I enjoy more! "The Weight of Us" convey my feelings about the encounter Dean/Hellhounds. The show often ignore consequences/byproducts from the events occured in the past. I comprehend and... I thanks all the great authors in ffnet for filling the "voids". You're the best in the interpretation of the Winchester's intimate turmoil! Now I count the days for "From Yesterday"! Brenna! Wow! As always: thanks for your great sotryteller job (...Is that how you say it?)! Ciao from Milano, Italy. Cristina
PS If I understood correctly RL hit hard. My only doable support is a via-Internet bear-hug...
Freya922 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was terrific. There was so much intense and complex territory to explore after the brothers' separation, different paths, and different forms of suffering...and so little actually got explored (to my satisfaction, at least) in the show... This filled in some important aspects that were missing!
FoxO'Fire chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Wow! I wish they had done this in the show...but then it would be two hours long (not that any of would mind!). Great story!
Sue Pokorny chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I like your version so much better. If Sam had actually shown even an iota of care toward Dean this season I wouldn't be so damn disgusted with the whole thing. So finding fics like yours that can actually make me recognize Sam is a blessing. I liked your Sam, can't really say I like the version on my screen anymore. Hopefully there will be some reason for Dean to hang around besides scrambling eggs and food runs. Thanks for this!

Sue
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This is a great extra scene and a peek into their mindsets during that episode.
Shazza chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I will round up all this blather by saying your writing, would make the scenes, characters, scripts and series more seem less and complete. If there ever is a movie you would be a huge boon to it. Oh, and have Jensen take off his shirt a opulent times a season. Thanks again.
Ta
Shazza chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Again, i am sorry if this is annoying you, I just want you to get to get to nifty no. 50. Also back to my rambling. I think it's fine for Dean to be angry at Sam this year cuz he quit hunting and lived a life. To me, at least there needs to be some reconciliation between those feelings and the scene at Rufus's grave where he gives a blanket " All is forgiven, I'm good" statement for future grievances. The characters can and must change, but they should not so easily ( wait nothing is easy, they are Winchester's) forget their past connections. Go to next and I promise last review.
Shazza chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Review continued. I think a lot of readers tend to not read stories set in the current ( post season 5) settings because I, for one, have mixed feeling about the various places the show has taken us, and the inconstancies. I will not find the story come full circle until the address the damn amulet! See next review.
Shazza chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This is a general review. I just finished Hunter, OMG, brilliant. I tempted to do a one word review and do 50 of them so people who are trolling for high review stories get a clue to just how good you are. I may go back and do another couple of reviews on Hunter so that it gets to 100, it certainly deserves it. I wish I could leave the kind of post that you could respond to but one ( of three) beloved children set up this account for me, giving it a pass word I could never forget. Ha! The mind of a 50 year old woman! They are all now off at college and beyond, they sure as hell don't remember. See next review.