Reviews for The Weight of Us
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I loved this! Can't wait for the next one! THANK YOU!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was really beautiful. I really loved that episode, because for me it felt like it was finally one that featured the brother's relationship, since they had destroyed it around season 6; if you know what I mean (I'm doped up on flu meds, so sorry if it doesn't make that much sense ;) )
And your fic was a great insight into the brother's thoughts and feelings. Thanks for writing it :D
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Hey Gaelic.

Loved it. I liked Sam's slight jealousy at Dean's connection to Benny and liked how Dean was caring of Ellie, I thought she was an interesting character.

Thanks for a good read.

Bev x
parisindy chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
awesome as always!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I liked this story and will be glad to see your AU from the end of season 5 story too.
jp123 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
AWESOME as so much
DearHart chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
That? Was amazing. Really. Wow.
Psychee chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
You don't often write episode tags and this was was a treat. I really enjoyed it; your interpretation of what the brothers were thinking and feeling felt very true to character. Thanks.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
OMG, so amazing! I loved loved LOVED every single sentence! Really awesome job there
This episode was just perfect *sigh* and you managed to make it even better!
See you next time o/
R.
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
So glad you wrote this :-)

Loved the hurt comfort..we needed more than they gave us in the episode..and the look inside their heads.

Enjoyed muchly, thank you!

xx.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This was a happy surprise! Looking forward to seeing Brenna again - another happy surprise. It's so nice to see your muse jump started by this season! Loved the H/C and angst as I always do. This line jumped out at me: "He's running, running so fast, so hard his side is folding up, lungs catching on his bones, air a betrayal of promise." beautiful.
Thanks for this!
missingmikey chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Very nice! Love these brothers!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Thank you for filling this episode out with all the things left unspoken. Really enjoyed it.
becs chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
love hurt/sick dean stories. Loved how you wrote both brothers and we got an insight into how they were feeling without it being too chick flick.
brilliant :)
merannoeu chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
thank you for this story! It should be required reading...
Not much for AU stories (even post season 5 though I love your writing and even though I am not a big fan of what Supernatural was about in season 6 and on) so not sure about your next story...
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »