Reviews for Faith
Aileil chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Go Danny boy!
force42 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Lovely. You built up to Daniel's proclamation brilliantly and put Teal'c in the hallway at the right time.

As for the debate itself, that is a fascinating thing to consider.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Interesting debate through the eyes of Stargate! :)
Curuchamion chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I'm impressed. It's a question the show couldn't possibly address without making a LOT of viewers mad, but I know I've been thinking about it since I started watching Stargate... I'm Catholic too. (21, and do agree with everything the Church teaches.)

I was a little disappointed, though, that you didn't bring up the (to me) obvious point that, if Jesus and the God of the Old Testament really are one and the same, there's no way God could be a Goa'uld or a Tok'ra, or even an Asgard-because none of those would suffer crucifixion to save a lot of people who emphatically didn't deserve any help. They're too "superior".

BTW, I loved Teal'c's reaction.
Kirsty22 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Great stuff.
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
lol funny, but very well written, i really like it
Soccer-Bitch chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
cool story. _
Banner chapter 2 . 6/25/2004
Interesting, and NOT insulting (at least I didn't think so)

Hm...
Grav chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
You know, I've wondered about this sometimes. And I would not be surprised to learn that somewhere in the writer's manual for the actual show there is a clause that reads "Thou shalt not talk about Yahweh. At. All." To be honest, I was kind of surprised they would use a god like Nirrti (because she's actually part of a surviving pantheon).
I think you dealt with it very well, and the story was great too. Your characterizations were spot on, and your dialogue was great. Fantastic job with a touchy subject.
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
That's hilarious! I'll go with that idea. You made the whole debate quite interesting! :)
C chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
FASCINATING
black leather chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
Oh my God!
*falling on my knees*
That was perfect :)
rach0486 chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
I thoutht this story was great! i really could see them disgussing something like that.

you said in the AN at the beginning that you were Catholic but con't agree with everything the church teaches. well, i myself am CofE and to be honest, who ever fully agrees with the Churhc! i think your interpretation of the biblical stuff was great (not that my word would really hold much weight in the matter as i'm only 17).

x
Renn chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
LOL! Now I know what I'll think about next time I'll see the episode!
ng3 chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
an excellent story. i've been thinking about how this modern religions fit into the Stargate storyline and especially what our characters perceive God as, what their thoughts are.

also loved the ending, it was perfect. i hadn't ever thought about how O'Neill had originally acted when asked the first time. he was very in character. great. :)