Reviews for Fade To Black
OFIXD chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I enjoyed the little hints of Beth x Justin
play for keeps chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This was incredibly dark! But I loved it! Looking into Justin's mind like this is really depressing. I liked that he tried to model his antagonist skills in TDA after Heather and he was mad Alejandro was basically using the same tactics Justin was with his looks but got more credit. I didn't expect the sad reality of Justin becoming homeless because he was a washed up model who no one wanted anymore. Very well-written, detailed, and complex! And pssh, forget that flamer. His opinion doesn't count.
RedEyedWarrior chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Yeah, Justin's a dick, but I can see why he acted the way he did. Heather was a bad influence and everyone else on the show didn't really matter much to him. I may not like Justin, but I felt very sorry for the Justin portrayed in this story. I think Justin would've been a good antagonist if he employed other tactics than his looks. If I listen to that song, I'll fully know the extent of what this Justin is experiencing.

You are among the few authors that can portray Justin in a likeable fashion. The Justin on the show however doesn't appeal to me.

Keep up the good work, and tell that flamer to scratch his arse.
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Dude...that was the most extreme saddest thing i have ever read...honestly.
(But do not get me wrong i like it a lot it's awesome dude)
But i feel the exact same away about Coach Brown sometimes...i feel like that he is a complete butt..anyway it makes me understand everything about him and by god he deserves to compete for one more shot at Redemption alright I priase this story.
From the bottom of my heart it's really sad but really great.
Great job Lucas it's awesome man keep it up.
AstroBlitz x chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Total Drama Action could have been a better season if it had a better antagonist. Justin was doing well, until the producers decided to discard him.

The dark horse image he had on the island certainly made him a perfect villain for season 2.

Great story anyway. If I recall, there is a good remake of TDI in which Justin is the main antagonist, and a very good one at that.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Man, that's really sad for Justin. Nice to see this dark side of him after the series was over. I'm impressed by this fic nonetheless. Good job.