Reviews for Mechanic
Cagholino chapter 1 . 1/16
Please write a sequel, I beg of you! This was to freaking awesome to be a one shot! Ill do whatever I have to in order to talk you in to a sequel! I mean a sexy Joey machine is far to go to pass up! Lol
Hibary-Hiwatari chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Smexy fic is SMEXY!

AND I LOVE IT, TOO!

Ahh... You really are awesome :'D
nchai001 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Haha so sexy! Sex on a car!
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Hmm, I liked this! x3 I can totally see this happening, although maybe without the tiny, lovey-dovey undertone at the end there, but that's still okay. Lovely oneshot!
wishfulliving89 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
love the story. very well written. so cant wait for the next chapter.
Shaliza's Scarab chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I couldn't stop laughing at Joey calling Seto's car his kitten!

Thank you for this story. I love how you portray their relationship and you always accomplish it in refreshing and exciting ways - I can't find the right words to express how much I enjoy (re-)reading your stories :)
noffermans chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Great story
jj chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
cute ending
Angel Dove1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I loved it! I'd be right there with Kaiba drooling over Jounouchi. I especially loved Jou's nickname for Kaiba's car.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
haha... nice story.. luv ur writing style.
BrowneyedShamer chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Oh my gods! That was adorable! I loved loved loved how seeing Joey dirty turned seto on! Hehehe and the 'test driving of the car' on the car... Priceless! As always well written and flows easily! I want to see more but it's a great stand alone one-shot!

My favorite part was when seto said Joey needed a shower before coming into bed... How like him! You keep the character realistic and believeable while weaving a wonderful story!

Kudos 11/10 stars!

Oh and sorry I've been absent but I'm back yeah sooo

#1 fan... Even when not here!
dancing elf chapter 1 . 2/28/2013