Reviews for First and Foremost
Hey u didn't let them kiss
ARandomeName chapter 12 . 6/24/2017
My he a rt- it just meLtE d- fjKKJfjMdkHdhmakz
HimeVampireChan chapter 14 . 4/7/2017
This drabbles are si adorable... just like the Jack/Tooth pair. i love them and your fics is amazing. thank you.
Bane of All the World chapter 14 . 7/27/2015
Hey, I get that you probably folded this story awhile ago, but PLEASE write another chapter if you can. Thank you for capturing the characters' personalities and habits so beautifully. You have given me a lot of inspiration for my own Jack/Tooth story in the works. You are a skilled writer, and I hope to see more of this story.
super-rat chapter 14 . 4/3/2015
Ah, this story has given me warm fuzzies!
It looks like it's been a while, so maybe you've left it, but I've enjoyed reading it!
So, thanks for writing it up! And posting it.
Cheers!
Lighting Dragon chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
C'mon, fluff !
MarkOfAlitheia chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
OHMIGOSH KISS ALREADY

*bangs head repeatedly against brick wall*
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
i hope this isn't dead. Cause its a really cute little story.

I especially like how you've written North. So far I've enjoyed all the cute fluffy moments between Tooth and Jack. I think they would both benefit from him living at her place (or at least using it as his base of operations). It would be easy enough for him to go around the world with his snow and fun and that way at the end of each day they would still see each other and have more 'fluff' time. Just saying :)
panands chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
please update!
Caixa de Pandora chapter 14 . 2/20/2014
This is such a lovely collection.

Being a kids movie, I think there's a inate inocence surrounding these characters that I find hard to overlook, and as much as I like Tooth and Jack together, I find myself often cringing at the way some authors depict the romantic envolvement of those two.
So I am very happy to have found this series of yours. Sweet, in character and believable, especially because you are taking your time in developing Tooth and Jack's relationship and not rushing things.

I would love to see more :)
t3l4m0n chapter 14 . 1/13/2014
I tend to re-read this story every two weeks or so, didn't realize until now it's been so long since an update.
Oh well when you have time I'm sure you'll update, but I'm hoping it won't be too long (:
Seseorang chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
This story of yours is giving me cavities and I'm sure I will get diabetes soon, not that I mind.

This story is really perfect for me tbh, I prefer romance stories like this and the way you write attracts me to this story even more :' I hope this story gets updated soon!
Hinayo chapter 14 . 11/3/2013
I love these drabbles soo much! You do write great, and I love the way the relationship between them its progressing. They deserve it. Yours is one of the best fics Ive ever read. Seriously. I cannot wait for you to post the next drabb! I need it now! Update quickly please!
MLC HAS BEEN DISABLED chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
Gah why was I born with emotions?
You stay in-character, and I appreciate that. Your writing style is eloquent and detailed. You can imply drama without any bit of cliche' corniness. And curse the raging feels that you have caused within my gut that make me squeal like a four-years-old girl.
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 14 . 10/29/2013