Reviews for Professor Layton and the Altava Theory
SeeTheCyanSky chapter 31 . 8/24/2013
Oh my! The ending reminded me of Pandoras Box. xD
Very well put together! The plot was great!
Helaynie chapter 32 . 7/1/2013
jfdlksajflsadjf;lsajflasjflasjfldI LOOOOOOVED ITTT! I read it in one day, I couldn't stop reading! I didn't take one break. I would love a sequel. *u*
Nami Swannn chapter 32 . 6/4/2013
Through the Top Hat sounds exciting! I'm glad Emmy and Layton are together, though their romance seems a bit too sudden. At least the ending is happy. :)
Larkwings chapter 32 . 6/2/2013
Awesome ending. I really hope you write a sequel sometime down the road. Thanks for the clear up about Emmy's kidnapping ( I knew you mentioned a reason somewhere). Anyways I like where it ended, with Emmy getting her position back as assistant. This adventure really strengthened her and the Professor's bond, and I like how you handled their relationship all the way through. Great job and congrats for finishing :)
The Mocking J chapter 32 . 6/1/2013
What a sweet ending to an awesome fic :) I'm glad Emmy is Layton's assistant again! I'll keep an eye out for your new story!
Abitat Eco the Azran chapter 32 . 6/1/2013
Awwww! The end of Altava Theory...DX DX But it's lovely that she ended up as his assistant again! I had no confusions over why Phillip abducted Emmy...anyways good luck with ideas for a sequel! I'll keep an eye out for through the top hat also! Best of luck with it Miss Antique! XD Don't worry epilogues are hard to write and I think you summed it up and finished it perfectly! If you want to and if you have time why not make some bonus episodes for the story like behind the scenes stuff (Phillip plotting to kidnap Emmy, Rowland's thoughts and feelings and how she was abducted, Robot Rowland's first moment's after being built, what happened to the cat that helped them beat the thugs earlier etc.) There is a whole range of possibilities and stuff that you can do! Anyways best of luck for the future and well done Leah! Plant peace for the planet, see you around and keep safe, well and happy! Abbie XD XD XD XD
Maict chapter 31 . 5/28/2013
UPDATE TOMMORROW PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU!
Guest chapter 31 . 5/28/2013
Love love love the poem! Can't wait 'till the epilogue!
Larkwings chapter 31 . 5/28/2013
Yay an update! I love what the treasure turned out to be. And I might have just missed this before, but why exactly did Philip kidnap Emmy? I mean he could have just used any other girl off the street to possess, but he picked a woman who is basically a British ninja, and has Professor Layton as an ally.
Can't wait for an epilogue, and I hope you write a sequel (no rush of course).
The Mocking J chapter 31 . 5/28/2013
Aww the poem was sweet :) Take THAT Robot Rowland and Philip! Can't wait for the epilogue.
Abitat Eco the Azran chapter 31 . 5/28/2013
Awwww! That was so sweet! Did you make up that poem yourself? It was beautiful! It was quite clever how both of the bad guys died too and it was sweet that Layton tried to rescue him. I Lolled at Emmy's rant: "And for making me wear this ridiculous dress!" and 'Emmy looked as if she might kill someone'. Great ending! Everyone apart from the bad guys lived and the treasure was beautiful and imaginative. NOOO! I'm sad it's almost over! DX DX Can't wait for the epilogue! I'm begging you PLEAAAAASE do a sequel if you can! (No pressure intended at all!) XD XD XD Good luck with the epilogue and please update soon! Plant peace for the planet and see you around! Abbie XD XD XD XD XD
Nami Swannn chapter 31 . 5/28/2013
How sweet! I still wonder why they went after Emmy though.
Nami Swannn chapter 30 . 5/23/2013
What an adventure! I ship Emmy and Layton so the little moments they share in this story are cute! I love this mystery and the ritual was brilliant!
Larkwings chapter 30 . 5/23/2013
Hmm, I have a feeling this is not the last we will see of Robot Rowland. I hope nothing bad happens to the Professor and co.
lemerly chapter 30 . 5/23/2013
hiya love the story so far! a few questiones tho was robot rowlands arm crushed or what? im getting my holidays on friday next week cant wait 3 whole months to myself!