Reviews for Breathe
ksp2010 chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Loved the ending :)
Scocco chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Oh. My. God. I couldn't stop smiling seriously! Love this so much. Thanks for writing it. You did a great job ;)
penguincrazy chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
loved this chapter and the whole story, great ending. Glad Clint was okay and that he and Tasha got together at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Update, please!
scifigrl10 chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
I hope you continue this soon!
blindhunteress chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
This is good..!

Great job thus far. :)
ksp2010 chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
I'm hooked please update soon :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Pretty please update soon? Please?
Gingerjam chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
What a cliffhanger! I hope we don't have to wait too long to find out what happens next.
mousie tongue chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Oh, yes. Lovely glimpses of both Clint and Natasha's history, woven in with the desperation to survive and the careful tenderness Natasha shows Clint.

"He'd been her constant during training, his easy confidence and dry humor making things bearable when her fellow agents were giving her the cold shoulder. He'd never doubted her, had always pushed her to find herself, to find something that made her happy.

And all the while the one thing that made her happy had been him."

This part is especially beautiful, as is Natasha's realization of what Clint is to her. After all both of them have been through, I love that you're giving them this closeness with each other.

Great chapter, and I'll be sorry to see this story end!
NIGHTSHADOW33 chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
I'd like to read the ending soon please! NS
Orion84 chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
This is such a beautifully written piece that describes the way Natasha would feel if Clint was so hurt that he couldn't help get out of a situation. There are not many stories that depict this type of injury to him - usually it's geared towards Natasha. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
Kalo Suva chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Marvelous darling
ShadowBeats22107 chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Oohh... when's the next chapter :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/14/2013